Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NEWS: Black Cat will be animated! - Minitokyo

NEWS: Black Cat will be animated!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

kyroooo

kyroooo

Gonzo-fan

(I suddenly felt like posting ^^)

Another popular Shounen Jump manga will be animated! I was really hoping for a Black Cat anime now that the manga has finished. My wish is granted.
Animation studio: Gonzo
Planned air date: Fall 2005

AD: http://plumvs.com.ivchost5.com/blackcat.jpg

waaah??? manga is fnished?????? up to what chapter?? the one i have is up to 133 chapter.....and that's where it stopped.... huhuhuh

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

^_^ thank you for the information kyroooo ; this anime looks great. I didn't know it but you gave me the envy to watch it. Good to know people like you with so great knowledge :) could you advice me some to watch ?

good to see you're coming back here too ^_^ hope to hear from you soon.

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

kyroooo

kyroooo

Gonzo-fan

The manga ended a while (few months?) ago. I'm just really hyped up about the anime adaptation~ ^-^ The story is pretty cliched but the characters are totally adorable which is what makes this series so addicting for me.

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

cool. gonna wait for it and get it when its released

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

what is the black cat about ^_^'?

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

CassandraSisenta

Let's see...

awesome! XD Thanks for the news!

Kinmokusei was NOT like this...^_^;;

Nagareboshi Destiny

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.