Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The most hilarious hacker ever XD - Minitokyo

The most hilarious hacker ever XD

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Holt

Holt

pffft

Head over to this external forum thread and read about the l33test h4x0r on the net XD

Signature Image

Wow, sounds totally like this one guy I met when me and my friend were playing WarCraft III on Bnet. We were playing Cube Defense, but anyway, we were playing and this kid started killing our towers and stuff, and since me and my friend maze a lot it took awhile to actually get us to lose, while he was trying to ruin me, my friend went to kill his one strong tower and he lost, and I lived. :D Anyway, he started cussing at us and saying he was a hacker and going to upload a virus to our computers, note that we're playing on Battle Net, so ultimately it may be very difficult to get a virus to me, and he started randomly stating percentages. It was funny cause he accidentally said a number less than the one before, but quickly typed another number. We were laughing our asses off, when he reached 90%, he left. And our great hacker did absolutely nothing. People these days. -_-; Hacker = Attempt to make someone fear you. A sad attempt, but still an attempt.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

*grin* It's definitely a funny story, but I always felt that it was more than likely an urban legend, as no hacker would ever forget the address for localhost, or mistake it for anything else.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

ha what a funny hacker!!XD that was funny

under new management

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

>.<
Lol .
Funny story indeed >.>

rofl!! OMG, that's so hilarious! That guy can't even go around a firewall and he calls himself a hacker! Funny stuff, thanks for sharing!

Signature Image

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

rofl, that is way too funny, like a comedy that gone really bad :D that guy is a fool, but a funny fool that try to screw other people but end up screwing himself. That dude is no hacker man. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Holt

Holt

pffft

Quote by shinsengumi*grin* It's definitely a funny story, but I always felt that it was
more than likely an urban legend, as no hacker would ever forget the
address for localhost, or mistake it for anything else.

I think the point is that this guy wasn't really a hacker or even remotely knowledgable about computers. Probably wasn't even his stated age considering his behaviour. I'm guessing around 13. The rebellious phase ;)
No offense to anyone 13 around here XP

Signature Image

Old, seen this already.
Amusing enough, the sad thing is that this kind of idiocy happens alot.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Lol, this is very very very amuzing. I will send this to all my friends.
Thanx fro the laugh.

Signature

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

BWA Ha Ha Ha.... :D :D :D (sorry caps)
the most fun part is the 127.0.0.1, even most n00b programmer knows that ip, it just so funny I can't help but to laugh.
I think he/her has just got a a taste of his/her own medicine ^_^'

Holt

Holt

pffft

My friend found the "hacker's" profileon the net. It turns out he's actually 12 years old XD
See for yourself here
My friend also pointed out that he thought his chinese zodiac on the page above was very fitting ;)

Signature Image

I love that story. What makes me sad is the fact that this guy isn't the only one of his kind. What's even worse is that there are LOTS more who aren't even that good. Ugh,

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

yeah, someone posted this at the forum I admin too.

I was rotfl and LMAO ^_^
i didnt think it was possible, but hes even worse than a script kiddie

Quote: <bitchchecker> my grandma surfs with fire wall
<bitchchecker> and you suckers think you're cool and don't dare going into the internet without a fire wall

ha ha lol. i surf without a firewall, but i use Linux, just like proper hackers do. XD

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

--------------------------------------Holt--------------------------------
XD Man that was funny!
^_^' I can't believe that he could be that dumb!
XP I can see when people are so enraged they lose even more braincells than they had to start with.
:nya: I can't wait to tell/show this to others!
XP I hope there are more funny articles like this.
:x People can be so "interesting" in the chat room. I once watch a hothead like that cussing and saying that he wanted to watch inspirational/artsy/sad type anime. He told them he only watched Naruto (no offense to Naruto fans, I watch Naruto too) and it is spiritually moving compared to the suggested Grave of the Fireflies etc.. This guy set himself up over and over again and everyone in the irc chatroom had a piece of him. I watched entertained for hours. The guy finally said ahh dying dying no more bye.

:pacman: Anyways....Thanks for subitting it!!! See you around MT!

Signature

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

dumb n00b... well, I'm no expert myself, but I know better than talking s*it to people. And good gracious, he put his OWN ip into his wee little hack tool, then screw up upon screw up, quite sad.
" Some encourage him. He himself is giving advice how to avoid the disaster on my hard drives."
lol.

hah yea i saw this a while back on GFF, it was almost to funny for me to blieve

Mad-Hat

Mad-Hat

Organizer of 4.17 TB

^_^' :tears: haha that is so stupid. Even the stupidest person should have noticed that the files getting deleted were identical to their own :P XD

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world,
The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

haha, wow, what an idiot XD figures he was only 12, lol

Signature

Omg.. I'm really bad when it comes to technical things, but was still able to appreciate this kinda stupidity. ^_^' God.. you're only 12 years old.. j00 f00 (okay, i promise i'll never do that again XD).

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

I got DST too, ph34r meeeh..

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Reminds me of a guy I knew a couple of years ago. If he knew how to speak German I might suspect it was him >.>

streamside

streamside

deranged.

ahahaha... very funny!

That 'hacker' is such a loser... :nya:
weeee... dumb idiot!
XD
That Elch guy could have simply booted him, don't ya think?
Moronic 12-year-old! mwahahaha XD

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

Ah, that was funny. XD Whether its true or not its funny none the less.

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.