Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The most hilarious hacker ever XD - Minitokyo

The most hilarious hacker ever XD

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Holt, you sick-ass mo' fo', for impersonating others I will upload you my mighty virus!!! Your power source will overheat and your PC will catch on fire!!! And I have your IP address!!! It's "localhost"!!! ph33r M41 M4D 5K11LZ!!!11!

Starting upload...
Virus now running...

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! help!!!!!! MY computer's burning!!!!! someone bring AN extinguisher!!!! yaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!

xd XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

OMG !!! 0_o Is it possible to be so dumb ? Or maybe he is a "rookie" hacker :D :D

Funny story, i loled a lot XD XD

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

hahahaha that guy elch is my hero! I would've like to see that bitchcheker's face XD

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

Lol, oh my god. I can't bellieve anyone can be that stupid enough to hack into his own computer and not know it.

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

that was definately a great read ^_^ honestly, dst?! doesnt even understand ping? loopback address was great too...some people...

This is hilarious!

soulas

The Crappah.

lol... i doner if e knew he is hacking his com.. its like, how did he knew how many percent of the hard drive have been deleted unless its his own ? XD

~j

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

It's odd...how can you not notice when your own harddrive is crashing?...

Reminds me of the good ol' days. Some guy on a channel didn't like what I said and tried to DCC me some random EXE. Yeah, I'm going to open that. SSPing was like a day old at the time and I'd written a test executeable based off a newsgroup post of the exploit. One packet and he was in rebootland. Not something I should have done, but I was a teen at the time.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

That really is hilarious!!
A hacker should really know his own IP number XD .

Quote by glassheartThat really is hilarious!!A hacker should really know his own IP number XD .

Well, better is to have a botnet or something similar that is difficult to trace. What I worry about is the foreign hackers that can break the laws of other countries remotely without worry of prosecution.

Wow... that kid is a dumbass. Well, the story was funny nonetheless, but I truely hope he was just messing around with the people and not actually serious. Although, if he was it makes the story even more funny!! har, har :P

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

This reminds me of an old EQ story of a guy the Ebayed his account. I was only able to find the first part of it unfortunately, there was later another addition to this story from a guy that played a dwarf. If you don't know EQ lingo or anything about it, I'll give you a brief clue to make things funnier for you. Dark Elves (DE) and Hich Elves (HE) are Kill On Sight (kos) to each other and the city that the story teller directs the DE to is the HE starting city...so all the NPCs are going to instantly attack and kill him on sight. Also note that the guards at the front gate and the ones inside at the time were level 50 I believe...so a level 31 has no chance in hell for survival.

http://ancarett.com/eqhumour.html

Oh, if anyone knows this story and has a link the the entire thing or just to the second part of it, please post it cause I'd love to see it again.

Also, I realize this is game related and probably doesn't belong in this thread, but the story pretty much fits with this l33t h4x0r.

Signature

Ahh. Thank you I needed a laugh. XD
But seriously if you think this kid is stupid you should see some of the morons who infest AOhelL.

Haha, that reminds me of bash.org

"I think therefore I am severely concerned." ~Unknown

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

stupid lil wannabe..hehehe! what was hilarious to me was elch's sarcasm..hehe what kind of a hacker asks their target to willingly put down their firewall.idiot..hehe

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by HoltHead over to this external forum thread and read about the l33test h4x0r on the net XD
Edit: My friend found the "hacker's" profileon the net. It turns out he's actually 12 years old XD
See for yourself here
My friend also pointed out that he thought his chinese zodiac on the page above was very fitting ;) I mean no offense to people born in the year of the rooster.

now that's a laugh like!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lakail

Jedi Master

Wow, I want this kid's autograph now.

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Man i am new to the whole hacking buisness but even i know that ip. And even i could tell you how to get around security on computers. Depending wich firewall you have. Only know a few for the moment. And that ip: 127.0.0.1 thats from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority. If i use netstat on my pc it shos up to.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

Classic.

LOL wat a dumbass

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

that was pretty amusing.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

wow, thats just.... wow. he seriously thought he was a hacker?

OMG THAT idiot 127.0.0.1 is YOUR OW NCOM OMG LOL LOL LOL. idiot

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.