Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scary. @_@' - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Well here's the thing. I'm not the type of person who goes out and really pays attention to the stupid forwards that are sent to my email adress. But one of them caught my eye. And i'm gonna give them to you! My friends on Mt. -lol-
Be sure to do this right and you can post your results down below if you like. And DON"T READ IT UNTIL YOUR GOING TO DO IT. Why you ask? God only knows. -_-' But those are the instructions. Goodbye.

Forward says:

Hi. This is Air Amad speaking. Now, this is freaky...DO NOT CHEAT (You'll will kick yourself later) I was a little skeptical trying this, but if you follow the instructions to the "t" you'll be surprised!!!!

All of my answers were accurate. We'll see tomorrow if the wish comes true. I'll let you know. Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out! The person who sent it to me said her wish came true 10 minutes after they read the mail. BUT NO CHEATING! This game has a funny/spooky outcome.

Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It takes about three minutes...it's worth a try :)

First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.

Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!

1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.

2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.

3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.

NO LOOKING AHEAD...OR IT WON"T TURN OUT RIGHT!

4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family....) in the 4th, 5th,

and 6th spots.

5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11.

GO WITH YOUR INSTINCT PEOPLE!!!!

6. Finally, make a wish.

And now the key for the game.....

1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.

2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.

3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.

4. You care most about the person you put in 4.

5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.

6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.

7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.

8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.

9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.

10. and 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life

NOW...send this to 10 people within the hour you read this...IF you do..your wish will come true. If you don't it will become the opposite

Signature

Ummmm...some of the answers are quite true @_@ but some...are totally wrong. XD

*laughs* That was fun but some of it didn't turn our right.....

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Mmm, this isn't half bad. There are some thats actually pretty accurate. I sure wish that my wish would come true though. (world domination)

joking

Signature

-rofl- Wow yo uguys really replied quick!
Well yea I noticed that some of the answers were really accurate. That's the reason I titled the forum as Scary. -lol- But yea I agree with you guys some of them do turn out totally off.

Signature

Oh, I recieved that thing too once. But if you think about it, you'd be pretty likely to pick those answers. For example, the guy/gal who'd come into your mind first would most likely be the guy you like......right? The songs you'd choose would be ones that you like........right? And anyway, I sent it to ten people and my wish didn't come true, nor did it become the opposite. It was in the middle. --;

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Funny... Some of those interpretations made me laugh. *grin*

Apparently, the song that tells about my mind is "Sway" by Michael Buble. Okay, I DO admit that my mind is in the gutter, you don't have to rub that in! XP

But I never answer to forwards and certainly will not send it to 13 people, gut hope my wish will come true anyways. *shrug* I know, I know... I'm such a kill-joy... ^^

--Scarlet

Cheapo

56K Lagger

well, i had that forward many years ago, i put in 128 as my number (my fav number) and when i read down i kinda gave up ^^

~anime is my food~

Quote by Cheapowell, i had that forward many years ago, i put in 128 as my number (my fav number) and when i read down i kinda gave up ^^

-rofl- I never though anybody would put such a number. -rofl-
I can't imagine sending 128 msgs to people. sheesh. I just put 1 and 2 b/c I figured since it was a forwarding thread that they would make me forward it to the number so yeah..

Quote by rayearthsenshiOh, I recieved that thing too once. But if you think about it, you'd be
pretty likely to pick those answers. For example, the guy/gal who'd
come into your mind first would most likely be the guy you
like......right? The songs you'd choose would be ones that you
like........right? And anyway, I sent it to ten people and my wish
didn't come true, nor did it become the opposite. It was in the middle.
--;

Hmm. Makes complete sense but I guess not too many people would think about that. And the order they put it in is still pretty cool. Oh, my wishes never come true. ^_^'

Signature

uhm, yeah, some things were way FREAKAY!!....but then some things were "uhhhmm...not really." ...when i do chain letter-type things i make sure to make a dumb wish that i dont care about so i dont get that nagging feeling when i break the chain.....the wish for this one was: "i wish my mom WONT get McDonald's tonight." hahHAA!!! ......>sigh< im so smart XP

Cadi

Cadi

True

lol.. yeah most of it was right... expect some of the son parts, so you really want to know my results?
1: 2
2: 1
3: not telling xp
4: Emily
5: Sammie
6: Mazie
7: not tellingXD
8: Let Me Love You
9: Yeah
10: Confessions
11: Beautiful Sould
XD enjoy

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Cheapo

56K Lagger

Quote by narutofan92
-rofl- I never though anybody would put such a number. -rofl- I can't
imagine sending 128 msgs to people. sheesh. I just put 1 and 2 b/c I
figured since it was a forwarding thread that they would make me
forward it to the number so yeah..

Hey, that was back when i was young and gullible. The other reason i never forwarded was partly because i just started using hotmail and i didn't even have anymore than 50 contacts. When i had to go for the 128, i was wondering if i even KNEW 128 people. Funniest thing was that i put 126 in as the second number, so i was kinda stuck too if they asked to send it to the number of people in 2.

~anime is my food~

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Some of the answere I got was half true and not..true.lol. I hat those things..man. Lots of my friends send me it..like if I'm gonna go and wast time reading the whole thing. I get one mostly ever 2 days.lol.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

lol som of it was right... i was like OMFG THIS IS CHEAT...lol i send tp 10 person now

It is time for you to drown

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.