Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What shoe color do you prefer? - Minitokyo

What shoe color do you prefer?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Ha, this might be a dumb thread. Like when you wear shoes, what color do you prefer? I like white color shoes.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Yep! Me to! I wear white shoes cause I never really had different color shoes before. That is unless your talking about flip-flops or something.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by AlishaYep! Me to! I wear white shoes cause I never really had different color shoes before. That is unless your talking about flip-flops or something.

Just any kinds of shoes you wear.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I like to wear white shoes. Almost every one of my shoes are white except the one i wear to concerts.

And yes, this thread is a tad to the weird and stupid side.

Signature

Quote by soujiokitaJust any kinds of shoes you wear.

Oh O.K then. Yeah like what I said I like wearing white shoes unless it's for running or something. Then I tend to get different color shoes but not white. And for flip-flops I like any color, as long as it's cute.

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I like dark colored shoes preferably dark grey or black

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

i like to wear black shoes.

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Quote by moonbabyI like dark colored shoes preferably dark grey or black

I'm with you. I like my shoes black or grey. That way they dont look dirty.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

I love wearing kinda doll shoes :) and I prefer to have it black and white , I have white already and I'm gonna buy black someday (when I have enough money :sweat: )

Signature

i wear white with hints of black or blue i have nvr gotten my self anyother brands than nike and Phat farm for my shoes wonder what u other ppl buy too

Right now, I have black & orange nike shoes. Orange & black is a badass combination :D I used to wear white, but they were so hard to keep clean so now I go with darker colors.

Be Free and Masturbate

black/white or black and white.... usually more black than white.... easier to know if their dirty with either black/white shoes

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

black shoes for me...plus i also have dark blue ones....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Red shoes...definitely.

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

Black leather shoes and dark grey or dark blue sports shoes is what I wear. I like sandals as well, black or brown leather ones for the summer.

Signature

black shoes, i like darker colours

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i prefer black because they match everything! but i DO have shoes in other colors...

Signature Image

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

Pure white or mostly white, with some black but I don't look good in them.

I'd have to say black is my choice...

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

black or white. depends on which kind. tennis- white, leather- black (used in orchestra perf)

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i like black. even if the shoe is dirty, you can't see it XD

Psychocouak

Enjoy!

I prefer to wear white shoes because I like brightness... else I wear also much of blue!

Enjoy the life <======||======> http://a.daisuke.free.fr
Forgive my english ^^
Signature
[French-Tribu]

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

always black usually Adio but my old shoes fell apart and my mom made me get brown ones.

onyhow

Survivor...

Dark color to prevent it from get dirty.

any colour apart from white?

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.