Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think that the music is a life style?.... - Minitokyo

Do you think that the music is a life style?....

page 1 of 1 10 total items

gorgoroth

gorgoroth

The Best is Yet to Come

Much people think that the music must be listened only for some persons because not all of the people have the same life style, for example, groups that only listen any genre of Metal, groups that only listen Punk, others only listen Techno; all of this groups has different ways to think and obviously different life styles, Why the music become a life style? What do you think about it?... What is your favorite music?

Wi Will be Victorius (Muse).....

Yeah I think that the type of music you listen to is kinda like your life style.

But the reason I think that music has become a life style is because well what you listen affects you life.

I personaly love music. It keeps me going through the day and if I want to get away from the world I just pop a CD in and listen. Or turn on the radio.

My fav music is almost everything. I love Usher and Ashanti but at the sametime I listen to things like Linkin Park and Blink 182.

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Quote by AlishaYeah I think that the type of music you listen to is kinda like your
life style. But the reason I think that music has become a life style is because well what you listen affects you life. I personaly love music. It keeps me going through the day and if I want to get away from the world I just pop a CD in and listen. Or turn on the radio.

I agree. What you listen to does affect your life. I know that my music (punk, hardcore, psychobilly) has changed my life from what it was before. Music is the one thing that makes me get up in the morning.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

i dont think either music or lifestyle influence each other one-sidedly. If anything they probably interact with each other. Sure there are inclinations for the type of music you already like to listen to, but don't you find that you sometimes like songs in genres that you didn't expect? and I also think the songs you choose to listen to once you start listening to music, is also reflective of how your lifestyle has guided you toward that certain type of music.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

I think that to an extent music affects one's lifestyle. It expresses one's self, your way of thinking and your feelings. But, it certainly does not ultimately decide how one lives.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

yes.... music is indeed a lifestyle... I love music so much without it I wouldn't be able to live... >.<

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

music makes a life stile, I don't think that it is a life stile by itself

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I agree that music affects your life style, to a point. Music is important to me, just like for almost anyone else, but its other things that have had a major impact on my life style, like computers, programming and LAN partys. :-)

Cadi

Cadi

True

I think it is sometimes... for example take me! I love R&B and also classic sometimes. Classic really isn't my way of living life.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

gorgoroth

gorgoroth

The Best is Yet to Come

Thanks a lot for all

Wi Will be Victorius (Muse).....

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.