Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Mokona do you like best? MKR or TRC? - Minitokyo

Which Mokona do you like best? MKR or TRC?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

I was just wondering about this. Which Mokona do you like best? The real Mokona from Magic Knight Rayearth? Or the chibi replica's from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles or xxxHolic? And which one? Black or white?

As you can see I like the black Mokona-Modoki because it seems to be more cheeky and it can talk. How about you guys?

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

The ones in trc are funny!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Tsubasa... because they seem to have more personality.
And out of those two...the white Mokona Modoki is more likable...simply because it doesn't drink...

...you know...I once read that their real names are Soel and Laeg. I wonder if that's true?

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

puu! any one. they are just so cute and i love to hug and pinch their cheeks. XP but if i had to choose, i would choose tsubasa.

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

hotcha! i love both! they are simply adorable ... =squeeee= i have a TRC mokona plushie at home and i'm searching for the TRC one ...

Signature

destineez

destineez

In A Daze

i would choose the mokona in tsubasa :)

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Tsubasa one funnier.... pa papapappa pa paaaa
though the ones in MKR is also cute, they way it kept on saying pua puaaa

Signature

Mokona from TRC. :nya:

TRC because he's teasing them much more than in MKR ^^ and because he has 108 technics now !!! his personality became more deep in trc^^ lol...

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

The trc one.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Apparently I should watch trc... ...The Mokona in MKR was pretty cool. ...Memorable even. :D

=D Both~

I like the TRC because it can easily talk to people...........and it keep teasing Kurogane

really funny............. :)

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

The TrC one tbut mKr mokana is also Cute! ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Both are super-kawaii!!! ^_^. But i like the TRC ones better....^^

Beccieboo

H e l l o . . .

i prefer the mokonas from trc coz they seem soooooooooo much more cuddley and huggable than the ones in mkr, ttyl

Beccie XxX

I'm still here. . . all thats left of yesterday. . .

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I like Mokona from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. I think it's cuter than in Magic Knight Rayearth. XD I like the white one! XD

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

i like the mokona from MKR cuz the way it keeps saying "puu!" is so kawaii! XD but i likes the ones in trc better cuz they can talk! and that makes it more fun for us readers cuz they're more annoying (in a cute way) that way. XD i just love it when the white mokona kept annoying kurogane to no end. XD

Signature

i tink i like the ones from TRC more...

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

I prefer e TRC mokona! It can talk!!!!! So cute ^^. e one in MKR can only go 'Pu' although e 'pu' is sooo cute!!!

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

TRC. But probaly only because Sakura and Syaoran are there. :)

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

i like them both, they are so adorable :D

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

I like the Mokona in trc... Kawaii! ^_^

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

I like the Mokona in Magic Knight Rayearth better cause its funny just trying to figure out what its saying. I like it better when it doesnt talk cause it seems cuter! So i like the white one better!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.