Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how would you know whether you like someone or not? - Minitokyo

how would you know whether you like someone or not?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

miyano

watashi no uta

hmm..just wanted to know as i'm not experienced^^'... so..how would you people know whether you like someone or not? or maybe...whether you love someone or not? i can't really tell .hmmmm... >_< well,anyone?

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I am not sure too. Even though I had a few girlsfriends, the relationships are quite short. I think if you love a person, you are completely devote yourself to the person. But I just don't have that feeling with them.

There is this girl whom I have a crush on for sometime. I am a good friend with her, and I would give anything to see her happy. However, I am still afraid to tell her that.
I think that is love.

Signature

There are many ways to this and it varies from person to person.

How do you know if you like a person? For me, thoughts of her always fill my mind and I would do anything to get her to look at me, talk to me and beyond. I will be so drowned in her thoughts that whatever people say of me, her or anyone possibly better/more beautiful/etc. are instantly ignored.

How do you know if you love a person? I have never personally seriously loved a person, but I imagine when I do, I will give her freedom to do what she wants to do and let her fly the way she wants to be. I will probably not care if she ends up hurting me or what, just as long as she's happy.

Regards.

I always can never tell when I like someone. I sometimes say that I don't but something tells me that I do.... I don't know things like this can be very confusing sometimes....

True, it is a different experience for each person Miyano-chan so all that could be related here are opinions and experiences from their own lives. You will need to find out by yourself. Maybe some pointers on why you feel this way? Do you want to get close to that person (or is it simply that you want to be friend with?)
How comfortable do you feel around that person if you have been with nim/her?
What does your heart tell you?

As far as my own experiences go, this is what I have sensed/felt:

1-I see myself with this person for a long time (I dont believe in the word forever in love anymore)
2-I can be myself completely with that person (trust)
3-I do not want to be with someone else nor do I feel anything for anyone else to that level (loyalty)
and a personal one I'd like to pull on its own
I don't need/feel to make a conversation about trivialities and enjoy the silence together.

Don't know if this will help you but anyhow...here you go.

well....wenever u see the person.. u usally tends to not look at them..blush...or just try to stay invisible
and when you seem to always to be looking at that certain sum1 , and paying attention to wut he/she does
in addition, you tend to worry about how you dress, talk or act around that certain sum1
and tries to get the person's attention

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I agrees with all you guys!

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Quote by MouriRanin addition, you tend to worry about how you dress, talk or act around that certain sum1 and tries to get the person's attention

yeah, thats pretty true for me... :-)

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

There is a big difference between liking and loving someone. When you love someone you will really know it. ...You won't have to be asking any questions. ..You might even feel a little "push". :D

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Argh. This is too complicated. I think it'd be easier just not to like anybody at all.

Brownie the Cat

When they are all you can think about.

Ebichu-desu

Kawaii-radio man

Well in my views its when every moment with this person is valued above everything else, when if they need you, you want everything and anything you were going to do to go away as you take care of it. That person can effect your emotions the way not one else can, be it causing you to be sad for them went somthing has gone wronge for them or that the sight of them smiling makes everything seem so much better.
But Im just some hopless romantic.......

The wind will not bend because you will it to, you must take action for the result
Signature

well I'm not experienced in this area but I believe you know when

you felt at ease the most when you around that person...........
that person seems to always never make you bored in any way.............
even though there are many other people around you.........you felt like to talk to that one person the most most of the time..............
when that person is not around..........you felt empty or something missing.........

I'm not sure either. It may be because I don't talk much to guys, but I guess I'd know that I like them if I feel comfortable around them and don't want to go away or talk to someone else. Eh, but I'm very wishy-washy. One moment I like someone and then the next moment I wish that they'd leave me alone (with friends).

Quote by Archer79There is a big difference between liking and loving someone. When you love someone you will really know it. ...You won't have to be asking any questions. ..You might even feel a little "push". :D

Couldn't agree more! :) In my personal experience, when I like someone I get that "butterflies in my stomach" feeling everytime he's around...I want him to notice me, to talk to me, to be near me...

I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away...

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I have had a crush before and it kind of burns inside of you, it you really love some one you can tell if it hurts.......does that make sense.....I guess I'm just a confusing person!! :D

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

Thienan

Thienan

Mad Suiken User

Quote by ShinobikaoriWhen they are all you can think about.

Wait so love and not lust right?

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hum.. maybe the feeling is just like when you think of this person, automatically you will feel great and a smile will be on your face.. XP

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

Hmm... hard to know. Maybe when you like someone you worry how you look to them and how you think and talk to them. While when you in love you just enjoy the silence together and you really care for that person...... maybe....i dont know.

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

hmm. no experience on this area. haven been loved or in love yet.

i guess for me, when i love sumone, its when i'm ready to go against the world for her sake. You know you love someone when you love sumone. i guess its a natural feeling and one does not need to be told when he/she is in love or not. you just know it =D

You like them as soon as you have to ask this question, before any logic gets in the way.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

So once you think you like someone, is it possible to stop liking them if you want to?

Brownie the Cat

Like a person. You love the person, you hate the person, almost all kinds of emotion you have for that person shows that you care for that person

sakuralim

Love is ......

hmm... well I will say, go and watch more love story or romantic movie or storys to get some experince. Haha, I know it trough that way. ^^"
But surely the syntoms are, you get flush when he say, do something for you or touch you accidently. Your heart beat becaome very fast if he around you. You miss him, when his not around or worry. You get jelouse if other girls near him. and so on... you find out soon ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.