Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yoroshiku~ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Arrgh... I've been here for 8 weeks and finally level 13. Kinda late for an introduction eh? Nevermind. I'll just do it. Well, I'm from Malaysia.. *Looks around* Hm, it's really hard to see any Malaysia user here, but still, I don't mind. Just wanna drop by and say hello!!

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

hm, well. i'm newer than you. ^_^ nice to meet you. i joined about a month ago or so. :)

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

A belated welcome to you, Ephemeral-Garden! Hope you've been enjoying your time here!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Hey, Hi, whats up and all that. Hope you`ve been havin fun and hope you continue to!

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, and I hope you had a great time here. Remember all the rules and policies, and you're set for Minitokyo life! XD

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Hi there! Welcome to MT! I hope you have a great time here, posting and viewing the artwork, and making new friends :D Take care, and see ya around!

Signature

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hiya, welcome here neighbour :D have fun leeching great walls, posting craps in the forum, helping ppl with their life, making great wallies, posting cute scans and also make lots frens :D

Signature

Welcome to MiniTokyo.

I enjoy every minute of it and so should you. Welcome and enjoy yourself on behalf of me and the others.

Quote: Loosing faith in humanity,
one person at a time!

Signature

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa! Hope you continue to have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

welcome to mt ^_^.
Hope you have a great time here and be a active members in MT>
Till then take care, see u around MT ^_^

Hey. Nice to meet you. This is a great and fun forum. It seems to be the best and most friendly forum I been too so far.

Enjoy yourself.

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.