Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which anime character is ur role model! why? - Minitokyo

which anime character is ur role model! why?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

Some of the anime i've seen have change the way i see life.
There are lots of character in the anime world that is really wise and cool.
My role model probably have to be ROCK LEE from NARUTO.
He has been my inspiration^^ (LOL)
He never give up and always try his best..
He believe that hardwork will pay off in the end^^
Plus he doesn't look that bad when he's fighting cause u cant really see his thick eye brows(LOL)...
Now its ur turn to tell me^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Tohru from Fruits Basket.
^_^ If I could be any anime character I would be her. ^_^ I would love to be able to trust and believe as much as she does, though I'm already rather similar to her, but I'm more like Yuki overall... but I really admire Tohru... She's really strong.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Rock lee sopunds good to me too ^_^.
cos his hard work ;)

Oh, yeah. ^_^' I like Rock's Genius of Hard Work tag.

But the character I admire most is Isumi Shinichirou from Hikaru no Go. ;) Such a nice guy, doesn't stand out, but is recognised as the best. And he finds the inner strength - in a very normal, human way - to overcome his weaknesses (playing under pressure) and come back from his mistakes better than ever~<3

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by bucket-shotOh, yeah. ^_^' I like Rock's Genius of Hard Work tag.
But the character I admire most is Isumi Shinichirou from Hikaru no Go. ;) Such a nice guy, doesn't stand out, but is recognised as the best. And he finds the inner strength - in a very normal, human way - to overcome his weaknesses (playing under pressure) and come back from his mistakes better than ever~&lt;3

^_^ inner stregth >.< sounds like yu gi oh >.<
But it's a nice attribute to have in real world ^__^

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Rock Lee because of his determination
Naruto because he never gives up no matter what the situation, no matter how the odds are stacked!

stellar loussier and cagalli yula athha and lacus clyne

all these girls showed me to do wats right. lol and showed me how to kick ass. lol jk jk XD

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Motoko Aoyama knows how to kick butt! I want to be just like her!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by soujiokitaMotoko Aoyama knows how to kick butt! I want to be just like her!

what anime is it from :\

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

Hiwatari from DN Angel. He is so smart and also he is a stong character mentally. However he frowns too much and his face is so cold therefroe I also think Lumiere from Kiddy Grade is cool (although i am a guy) because she is also very stong inside yet she looks really calm on the outside.

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

No anime character is my role model.
Actually, no one is my role model. @_@

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.