Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 VECTOR tutorials - Minitokyo

VECTOR tutorials

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Ok i need thousands vector tutorials (for adobe photoshop 7) If you had some please give me the link ! i must create my vector ! Jus must ! But i have no idea how to make it so i need your help ! Links links links ! Thanks a lot for help ;)

Signature

Tama-neko has a good vector site with tutorials.

www.vectorage.com ;)

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

I got this off Tama (the vector-queen) =D

http://www.ausanime.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=21

look for the two sticky threads - they have lots of info ^________^

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

lol im doing a vector too ^^ and i got my stuff from tama neko

Signature

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Well thanks for the post, very usefull and I will start with this kind of art.
Thanks for sharing any link.

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Quote by SandraOk i need thousands vector tutorials (for adobe photoshop 7) If you had
some please give me the link ! i must create my vector ! Jus must ! But
i have no idea how to make it so i need your help ! Links links links !
Thanks a lot for help ;)

Just to be clear, photoshop is not a vectoring program. The final product of what you do with ps can't be called "vector", rather pseudo-vector. A true vector (which can be done, for instance, with Adobe Illustrator) is an image that uses geometric values to determine lines and shapes, therefore it can be reconstructed upon zooming/resizing without losing its quality. On the other hand, the "pseudo-vectors" done with Photoshop lose quality everytime you resize them (since the image gets rasterized if you want to render it). Though you can still get good results with Photoshop I'd rather invite you (since you're starting from scratch) to learn how to use Illustrator for vectoring purposes (not considering that Illustrator has a far better pen tool than Photoshop's one). An interesting Illustrator tutorial can be found here: http://www.ausanime.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2490

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

I wouldn't use Photoshop as a vector program in fact I cant stand it for that. I always use Macromedia Freehand, its what I was taught to use and its easy to use the pen tool and the rest of the other features while Photoshop can be a b*tch if your new to it

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.