Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chrono Cross or Chrono Trigger - Minitokyo

Chrono Cross or Chrono Trigger

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Which do you like best? Chrono Cross or Chrono Trigger. I like Chrono Cross best.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

Chrono Trigger is a classic and I love it. It set a standart for other games for its time so I would vote for it.

Signature

Quote by az-chanWhich do you like best? Chrono Cross or Chrono Trigger. I like Chrono Cross best.

Yes yes!! Chrono Cross rocks. I'm playing the game recently, just that I don't have enough time to play it. I've been playing it like for... 2 times, including this round. Besides, Yasunori Mitsuda is a great composer, all the songs in Chrono Cross/Trigger are the best! But, I still like Chrono Cross better for it is in 3d.

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Chrono Trigger is a classic and is defintely one of the must play rpgs, but between the two, I think I'd go with Chrono Cross (being more modern); it was a lot of fun to play and was very impressive graphically.

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

i liked both of them alot. trigger as said is a classis and every rpg fan shoud complete it once. as for me i prefer cross to trigger simply cause cross had better graphic. they both gave me many hours of enjoyment overall

I like Chrono Trigger. :D :D

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Here's an existing thread on the same topic. . . it's older, but has some responses from the past few weeks: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/7059/ . Comes with a spiffy poll, too!

Remember to search before you post to avoid creating duplicate threads!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Chrono Trigger was a classic and there's no way Chrono Cross could beat the emotion I attached to that game back when I was little.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.