Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Poll] what download manager are you using now ? - Minitokyo

[Poll] what download manager are you using now ?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

what download manager are you using right now ?
i'm currently using Download Accelerator Plus v7 and Flash Get v1.65

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

I don't use it much but it has to be download accelerator.

Signature

onyhow

Survivor...

I use Flashget.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I used to use DAP, but I just use the one that Firefox uses :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

Quote by Aa-chanI used to use DAP, but I just use the one that Firefox uses :) .

Same as Aa-chan^^.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

I usually use Firefox's but if I am using IE for any reason usually my "Freshdownload" comes up, quite reliable I suppose

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

I'm currently using flashget

I use DAP

Signature Image
Latest Wall: Natsukage
First Vector: Sky
Air Contest Wall: Aozora

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

internet download manager....

Firefox's thing.

i using Download Accelerator Plus version 7

The fragments of summer will jump open and break out,
and rain upon the sparkling sky, the sea, and the world.

Kazuya-chan

Kazuya-chan

Mourner Melody

i'am useing the Flash Get , because flash get is fast !

i only use flashget, coz i only know that program :)

Signature

Holt

Holt

pffft

I used to use getright but now the firefox manager suits me fine. Hardly ever direct download stuff anyways.

Signature Image

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

i'm not really sure but i think my computer has installed a download accelerator. ^^
i think.. eitherway, even if i'm dial up, my download time seems pretty fast. ^^

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Skyze

Skyze

..::Love Has No End::..

i'm using Mass Downloader, download at full bandwich if the server give it ;) have use DAP, but like this one more..

..::Proud Member Of::.
:: Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans :: Naruto ::
:: Asian-Pride :: ForceFireFox ::
:: Mai-Hime ::

Skyze~Konival~Nhut Pham - Vi yeu em, anh dau don. Vi yeu em anh danh phai khoc khi em buoc di...

ok,,,, i use Flash Get

Zeta11

Zeta11

Ace Fist Flame

I don't use dl manager for a long time but I remembered Flash Get was fast, secure and easy to use.

Signature

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Long ago I used DAP, but it's complete ad-ware. Total BS, not for me. I don't use d/l managers, my speed is fast enough to download things in a jiffy. I can wait I have patience, unlike the many users who have to segment their downloads everyday and lack patience. GetRight's interface sucks as well despite being freeware. The connection aren't secure and they usually break off, the icons and integrations always mess up and cause glitches in my regular browser downloading.
D/l managers waste of space.

If I ever do use a d/l manager I would use the one built in Firefox, though I find that highly unlikely.

I don't use one... I'm on dail up and too lazy to use my time getting on of them
On my old mac system IE had one built right into it, so I have no idea why its not on the windows person :\ >_<

Kanna

Kanna

Hace mucho que no toy.

I am using Flash get ver. 1.65...is the bast download manager ...at least for my.

Mad-Hat

Mad-Hat

Organizer of 4.17 TB

I don't use one :nya:

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world,
The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

i use Flash Get, I find it's really easy to use.

New here and I love all of the great art and people, also I am a Reallly big fan of Ranma 1/2.

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

I use the one with Firefox. Never tried any other one. Though most of the time I require no dl manager. I'm satisfied with my standard download times. Really fast.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.