Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT's wallies being uploaded [ripped] to another site - Minitokyo

MT's wallies being uploaded [ripped] to another site

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 98 total items

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

just wanna inform most of the MT members that their wallies ish being uploaded by other people (who happen to be MT members too >.<) to this site : [click me]

but since there's sooo many wallies which ish ripped, lizzie thinks it's kinda impossible to stop it. but lizzie thinks that being a member of MT, those people should at least respect the owners and attain their permission before uploading it to other sites. or maybe lizzie could suggest MT to have a rule on redistribution (though most members won't even read or follow it >.<).

and those members ripping our wallies like cawazie .. christopher, jandiia, heeros1988, bloodcrave, scingram, chenko, etc (lizzie's lazy to go through checking all the members >.<) .. lizzie hope you guys would just stop taking MT's wallies .. when you guys haven't even submitted anything of your own. lizzie hopes the mods would do something bout those members x_x

last note : get lizzie's wallie out from there or lizzie'll explode !!! >=(
[edit] updated on list of names >.<

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Well, a good find [good as in at least we know it's happening] and I'd like to see what is going to happen :D . Ass kickin' time! *loads shotgun*

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I agree with this, and I must say that this should also be against the Minitokyo policy. Perhaps if members have a wallpaper ripped from here, they can point it out to the site where it came from and hopefully, those members who ripped from here would get banned. It's easy as that. The mods should acknowledge this course of action.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

That's really stinky!!! XP I can not believe people are doing that. It would be nice if they atleast asked you. I sorry chibi-lizard. :( Don't be mad they will stop hopefully!!!

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

That's awful! I dun think any of my walls are there but I do feel for all those whose wallies got ripped u.u Those rippers have no morals or conscience!
*comforts lizzy and continues silent rant*

Signature Image

why not ban the members who rip the walls?

Play if you dare. You have nothing to lose but your immortal soul.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Quote by Aa-chanAss kickin' time! *loads shotgun*

yeah, lets destroy t3h 3vi1 und34d wallpaper rippers! ^^

actually, that sites loads faster than minitokyo! XD

but stealing others' walls without permission should not be tolerated, id like to see some kind of action taken towards these guys.

*grabs teh submachine guns and some ammo*

streamside

streamside

deranged.

aww man... AGAIN??

there have been so many 'reports' on ripped walls lately...

oh, and lizzy, come on, stop being lazy and list ALL their names there... ehehe...
*follows Aa-chan's lead and grabs armalite*

insensitive jerks... we'll see, we'll see...
don't ya think they deserve to be hanged from their ankles?

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

lizzie! u've finally posted about this! ^^ i'm glad. mt wallers should have the right to know that their walls are being ripped. they (the people from that site) are so inconsiderate to do such a thing and they should have at least asked ppl's permission first. i personally do not like and do not tolerate this kind of behavior. *loads M-16's and bazookas* XD

Signature

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Whew, this happened again ? Lotsa times d...Do the mods know ?

Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

i haven't submitted any cool wallies -- but it's not cool that those members are ripping/uploading them for their own use -- bad ppl -- very bad!! *pulls all of the members who are uploading/ripping the wallies by their ears* tsk tsk tsk!! LOL

i have seen a lot of Mt wallie being uploded on some sites and i have seen some of them are on hongfire....
this is realy bad, the member sould be banned for doing this
poor the wall maker they tried so hard on making their wall look beutifull and then being ripped out to other site without their permision......

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Agree! Liz, its good to let ppl noe that wallies not done by em r not take for granted! As wat I can c is tis is an act of ripping wallies! I can't stand these ppl! Wat I think is MT should allow onli those who r more than lv10 to allow to view the full size of the wallie, that should stop these rippers from doing these kind of thing! >=0!!

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Well hell! Im on that site! They uploaded my Oz Special Forces wall. Its bad enough that was done, but the least they could have done is like give credit and a link on over here. ::loads up the heavy cyborg-level firepower and lights the flamethrower:: Lets get `em!

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

A shame... Well, *ammo loading click* have to take care of this. Really though, It's a shame that the work the people who actually made them put into these walls is being stolen. It looks like alot of them were uploaded at the same time. By Unknown. (At least it says that for me) Well at least we know what is going on. I haven't submitted anything here yet, but when I do I'm going to keep a sharp eye out on that site....

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

Quote by streamsideoh, and lizzy, come on, stop being lazy and list ALL their names there... ehehe...

lizzie just updated it *points above* but it's very troublesome to go through everything T_T

Quote by OdysseusIt looks like alot of them were uploaded at the same time. By Unknown. (At least it says that for me) Well at least we know what is going on.

yeash .. "unknown" lizzie can't figure out who this person ish .. as there's many "unknowns" here in MT >.<

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

well, we might look at the bright side, if the artist name are still intact then at least we're getting famous ^_^' ( just kidding :) ).

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

DownloadAnime.org dosen't have any real anime wall artists so they have to rip stuf off other sites. on top of that it looks like they are running an illgal Invision Board I have every mind to report them for that one lol

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

that is so sad but things like that just happen and it will continue to be so. and there isn't much that one can do about it. it isn't fair to the one who made the wallpaper but some people just don't care.

angelchan8123

angelchan8123

Angel of Chaos

It gets me really angry that some people take credit for the work of others, it's worst than stealling, i have friends that do incredible art and i know the feeling so it's a good thing that this subject has been brought to everyones atention, we should be on the look out for this kindda of things. Anyway i'm not that talented with the wallies :( but i do like everyones elses work :D

We are here... for some that is enough

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

thats not cool! People need to respect the wallers work!

Quote by Kiakothat is so sad but things like that just happen and it will continue to be so. and there isn't much that one can do about it. it isn't fair to the one who made the wallpaper but some people just don't care.

sad but true, we can't stop all the rippers T_T i guess the best you can do is keep on the lookout

Signature

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Oh shit!, my wallpaper (Athrun & Saviour) are there too, damn you, ripper!
I heard he's also MT member, can the mods do something about him?

Pride comes before the fall

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

probably not.. he could check up with the admin of DownloadAnime.org but I hardly doubt that Sheqel would do that to stop MT piracy.. They'd have to work together when it comes to solving and Sheqel's kinda with school to be bothered by this.. probably....

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

ooohhh...Why can't those people just get a life?! Some walls are ripped in www.theotaku.com as well. You'll notice easily which are from MT because most walls there suck (they put no effort whatsoever in their so-called walls; I'm being cruel again, but I don't care 'cause many there do nothing but rip good walls). Let's see what we can do about this.

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 98 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.