Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto - Akatsuki the villains of naruto*Spoilers* - Minitokyo

Naruto - Akatsuki the villains of naruto*Spoilers*

page 1 of 1 12 total items

DaHero69

Dahero69

This is a spoiler for those who haven't read the manga. Please contiune at your own risk.

Well I was wondering around the anime/manga forums and i couldn't find any forums on akatsuki and i wanted to get this out of the way XP .

So far we've seen 5 members of the group of nine ninjas. And yet we haven't seen all of their abilities like Sasori whats he got under his cloak, and what the hell is Zetsu. A bad ass fly trap villian that has farsight. We've seem Kisame and Itachi and we know what they are capable of but yet we don't know what they got in store in the future. Itachi has yet shown his Atameretsu (hope thats correct).

Deitara was a baddie that sends clay that explodes and even drops like an atomic bomb on the sand village. Damn!! I was wondering what are your thoughts on these S-class ninjas. And who are the other 4. Like the guy with the swirly eyes thats similar to sharingan but its not. So i wanted to hear your thoughts on this :)

Signature

im actully quite confused about the akatsuki myself....

but my friend has this absurd theory that the leader of the akatsuki is actually the 4th hokage...... because although we are TOLD he is dead.... we never saw he actual death...

but thats jus my friend... a lil far fetched for my liking...

as to my thoughts on the s-ninja..... theyre wicked strong.... but i still think the konoha and sand alliance will prevail ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Yeah so far, only those 5 is inroduced, each of 'em is very interesting, so far i like Kisame's appearance (shark-like face with spiky hair, jaws full of fang, awesome sword) and attitude best.

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

-----------------------DaHero69-----------------------

:nya: I know what you mean! They seem to show a tiny bit of each.
o_0 It seems the farther they go along, they just seem to add more questions.
OX Why can't they just fill us in on the ninjas they have already introduce, instead of more shadows!
~_~ Probably stretching everything out and waiting for peek confusion and then all of a sudden it is nonstop answers and battles.
XP Well at least we got to see the Konoha teams development in the past 2 yrs.
^_^' Actually I'm more intersested in the rookies or chunnins and teachers than the shadowy enemies.
x_x That clay bombing stuff was pretty cool, didn't think anything would get through Gaara's defense.
T_T Snuffy....I hope your friend is wrong.....the 4th being bad!
XD I hope they show more more info/background story about the 4th!
XP Fun thread...sorry not too much about the akatsuki from me.
:pacman: See you around MT!

Signature

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

They are showing more of the previous nins, take for example Gai finally showing his badassness

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

DaHero69

Dahero69

Naruto Chapter 258 is out and god damn. Gai went up to the 6th gate. And what surprise me is that he has nun-chucks XD . Naruto and its cliff hangers ... lol i wonder if another akatsuki gonna show u soon.

And the fourth being a ataksuki baddie. OMG!! We'll never know for sure. As for my assumption i was thinking of Uchiha Shusei (is that how u spell his name) but i dunno i could be wrong ^_^'

Signature

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

>.> more detaisl from the manga if u'd like to know more >.<
Be aware the mangas are addictive XD u can't stop >.<

well it will be a really good twist if it true that the 4th hokage is one of the akatsuki......

if that true how ........can the konoha win.........afterall he is the konoha yellow flash.....the strongest shinobi from leaf..............and now he must be even stronger..........

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

Quote by excellionwell it will be a really good twist if it true that the 4th hokage is one of the akatsuki......
if that true how ........can the konoha win.........afterall he is the konoha yellow flash.....the strongest shinobi from leaf..............and now he must be even stronger..........

haha.. true enuf.. but Jiraiya is the one whu taught him rite.. so mayb he could beat the 4th... wow..! cant wait...! hehe

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

258 chapter!? Damn, I'm running late again (by two).
Btw I could be wrong, but where Akatsuki 8 nins?
After all, they did walk by the groups of two.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

DaHero69

Dahero69

I think akatsuki were actually ten nins. And since Orchimaru left makes them 9. And at the end of the Part one manga. ONe of the akatsuki were like "We haven't gathered together since Orchimaru left 7 years ago". And all of them seem to know him. Like this guy was like "Orchimaru gain the sharingan." (i think its zetsu) Then this dude goes "Itachi your brother"

And in the part 2 arc. Deitara and Sasori were thinking that Orchimaru might be telling about their orginazation (which is actually jiraya...how the hell no one notices him. lol)

And when that guy with the eyes summon that giant statue, since there gonna remove gaaras demon. One guy was like "This will take longer than 3 days since Orchimaru isn't here." And the statue has 10 fingers and only 9 of them. and the boss dude was like "Well then get started" lol

So yups. Well I'm guessing that 2 members will take out orchimaru...but i dunno XD Kabuto and Sasuke will give them a run for their money. But the Akatsuki were monsters. So who knows. :)

Signature

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I don't know. It maybe just my thoughts, but something tells me Kisame isn't going to get out of the fight with Gai alive (I've read those two chapters). Then again, he's not dead yet, I'm almost sure of that.
And I knew Orochimaru was in the Akatsuki... guess you can be right... it could be that Zetsu works alone (after all, I didn't saw him with any partner/partneress).
Well, guess we'll read, we'll see for sure.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.