Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quiz: Anime Personality... (girls only) - Minitokyo

Quiz: Anime Personality... (girls only)

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

This quiz is for girls only.. sorry guys..

http://images.quizilla.com/A/AustinAnime123/1055347030_nanimegirl.jpg
You are the brunette, with an amazing personality. You like to have fun, fit in with the crowd, and are more often than not you look your best no matter what you are wearing! Your only down side is you can be a bit stubborn in your ways, so lighten up and listen to others once in a while.

hum.. i admit i'm rather stubborn.. my bf has a hard time with me when we both are quarreling.. XD

Quizz..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

heeeeeeey!!! I'm also the brunette!!!! :D

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by magicalspiderheeeeeeey!!! I'm also the brunette!!!! :D

umm, me too, lol

Signature

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

the quiz told me I'm a blond I think that is wrong I'm not that kind of person or maybe the quiz is right maybe I need to change :\

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

Same, Brunette!

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

hehehe. I got Brunette as well. :D

I'm a red!!!!! yeah!!! http://images.quizilla.com/A/AustinAnime123/1055347497_ahikoposer.jpg
You are the red head character, a very cunning person indeed. You are smart, athletic and very beautiful. You can be a bit arrogant, and others build up a defense against that, watch what you do and say.

I know... I'm no girl... wanned to do it any way!!! Salud!!!!

Dark haired character

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

dark hairy person

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Dark Haired Person :)

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

brunette ^_^ might've been the red hair.. :)

Alienated-NZ

Alienated-NZ

\ Sasuke \

Haha im a guy ^___^ XD and i it said "*looks at himself*" :hmpf: are you sure this just for chics lol >_>
and why was I doing in this form?..... i was curious ^_^
and im a brunette!!!! ommgg ^___^ lol xd... no im not gay x_x if you were wondering OX

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by Alienated-NZHaha im a guy ^___^ and i it said "*looks at himself*" are you sure this just for chics lol
and why was I doing in this form?..... i was curious ^_^
and im a brunette!!!! ommgg ^___^ lol xd... no im not gay if you were wondering

staring at Alienated-NZ from head to bottom and vice-versa repeatedly.. o_0 *wondering what sex he/she is..* XP

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

SakuraCorazonn

~Dreams are dreams~

http://images.quizilla.com/A/AustinAnime123/1055347030_nanimegirl.jpg

You are the brunette, with an amazing personality. You like to have fun, fit in with the crowd, and are more often than not you look your best no matter what you are wearing! Your only down side is you can be a bit stubborn in your ways, so lighten up and listen to others once in a while.

Me -> Brunette *lool*

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

I got : You would be the dark haired character, very mischevious and a good attention getter. You are easy to get along with as long as others agree with what you have to say. Watch that, it may cost you someday

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

Darky

Darky

Fallen Broken Angel Dark Mousy

I got dark hairy person.... I have black hair.... how did it know?....

I am broken.... I fell from heaven.... With my dark appearance.... I need your help... Cuz I'm Dark Mousy the fallen dark angel...

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

I'm a brunette....................kinda half true...well, it's still me...

Signature Image

well im a guy and i wish i could take the quiz but my web server won't let me do it so yeah...please don't kill me girls for going on this thread!

Quote by magicalspiderheeeeeeey!!! I'm also the brunette!!!! :D

Same here.

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

I got unnatural hair >.> You would be crazy, fun-loving, and wild. You are a rebel with out a cause. Your goal in life is to making something good of yourself, but don't hurt others on the way up the ladder.
.... I hope I don't hurt others...

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

im a guy, but i wanted to do some kind of quiz anyway! XD

Quote: You would be the dark haired character, very mischevious and a good attention getter. You are easy to get along with as long as others agree with what you have to say. Watch that, it may cost you someday

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I'm the brunette but it doesn't sound like me............. I guess I should change too....... :\

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.