Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 About RPGs - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 17 total items

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

Hi o.oU I`ve just finished the Wild Arms 3 RPG and its nice *-*U jejej best saga I`ve ever played =D Any suggestion about new or good games? ñ_ñU Im a little short of money and really dont know what to buy =)

I think final fantasy is good go to a place like EB games (electronics beutique) and you can buy some good used games there cheap i bought 2 games used there and saved $22.

Signature
thanks to kawaii-chicken

Quote by MagaOscuraHi o.oU I`ve just finished the Wild Arms 3 RPG and its nice *-*U jejej best saga I`ve ever played =D

Glad to hear you liked it. Bought it recently myself but haven't had the chance to play it (and probably won't for several months).

Curiously, what was your favorite aspect of the game?

Quote: Any suggestion about new or good games?

Many, but because I'm playing it currently, have you given Shadow Hearts Covenant a try? I'm having a blast with it and it's garnered some excellent acclaim since it's release. So far as I can tell, for good reason.

Quote: Im a little short of money and really dont know what to buy =)

I got my copy of 'Shadow Hearts...' ,new, for $28.00 (though admittedly I got a good deal at the time). Used copies are sure to be less than that at this piont at several shops.

Just an idea, however.

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

=) heeey thanks 4 all your comments *-*U really appreciate it jejejeje really ñ_ñ really, I need to play =P is like an obsession jejeje

Wow, so you really liked Wild Arms 3? I found it quite boring. But I only played through the first 5 hours or so.. maybe I'll give it another go-around. ^^

Anyway as for must-have ps2 rpgs.. Shadow Hearts II and Disgaea are known to be top quality. Atelier Iris : Eternal Mana is coming out at the end of this month. It looks so wonderful and cute *_* Also the concept of gameplay sounds really original. I'm going to make it my next impulse buy.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

http://www.minitokyo.net//search/?query=favorite+rpg&type=1 - take your pic from all these :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i rented WA3 and i liked it ^_^ but some good RPGs you should try are Final Fantasy, The Legend of Dragoon, Xenogears and Xenosaga, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, i can keep goin if ya want XD

Signature Image

i would say ff games, . hack games, kingdom hearts, games like that

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

=D ehehehe well I also have tried Disgaea and is a fun game n_nU and o.o

Quote by wakeupangelWow, so you really liked Wild Arms 3? I found it quite boring. But I only played through the first 5 hours or so.. maybe I'll give it another go-around. ^^
Anyway as for must-have ps2 rpgs.. Shadow Hearts II and Disgaea are known to be top quality. Atelier Iris : Eternal Mana is coming out at the end of this month. It looks so wonderful and cute *_* Also the concept of gameplay sounds really original. I'm going to make it my next impulse buy.

heh really try it n_n is good =) starts slow but it becames ok quickly =P

Quote by MagaOscura=D ehehehe well I also have tried Disgaea and is a fun game n_nU and o.o

Quote by wakeupangelWow, so you really liked Wild Arms 3? I found it quite boring. But I only played through the first 5 hours or so.. maybe I'll give it another go-around. ^^

heh really try it n_n is good =) starts slow but it becames ok quickly =P

yeah WA3 is a really fun game once you get into it. The monsters just keep getting stronger as the story progresses. can't wait for the next Wild Arms.

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

Quote by Koukin
yeah WA3 is a really fun game once you get into it. The monsters just keep getting stronger as the story progresses. can't wait for the next Wild Arms.

Yeah, WA The 4 detonator =) I ve seen some pics here in the net n_n looks good o.o when is going to be released??

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Final Fantasy VI is my favorite RPG of all time.

I am invincible!

Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo

The Moonlit Angel

Any Star Ocean game or Tales of Symphonia

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

Quote by TsukiyoAny Star Ocean game or Tales of Symphonia

Ive tried SO3 in the last days *-* cool game =P and I think Fayt is cute jejjej thanks

Ragnarok Online People ^_^

You should try Xenosaga Episode I( Under $20, why I got it), all the Final Fantasy games are good and cheap and you should get Kingdom Hearts or one of the .Hacks.

The Dark is generous, and it is patient.
It is the Dark that seeds cruelty into justice, that drips contempt into compassion, that poisons love with grains of doubt.
The Dark can be patient, because the slightest drop of rain will cause those seeds to sprout.
The rain will come, and the seeds will sprout, for the dark is the soil in which they grow, and it is the clouds above them, and it waits behind the star that gives them light.
The Dark's patience is infinite.
Because, eventually, even stars burn out.

Would Of Warcraft People

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.