Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hack series OST - Minitokyo

hack series OST

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

i was just wondering. i love the .hack series alot, especially their bgm and songs. songs like key of the twilight , fake wings, open your heart and many others will proberbly stay with me for a long while. they give out this realli mysterious and soothing effect on me and i feel peaceful after hearing most of the pieces.

most if not all were composed by kajiura yuki and done by see-saw. thats proberbly why i always look forward to her works. i really luv the genre of music she produces.

was wondering if any other anime fans here find the .hack series music to be good or bad for that matter.

Anamnesis

Anamnesis

Remembrance of Things Past

interestingly I got into Yuki Kajiura's music through Noir as it was some of the most original music I had heard in a long time. Especially as it changes style on numerous occasions throughout the series. I then however found out that she did the .Hack series and Boogiepop Phantom and has since done Le Portrait de Petit Cossette, Madlax, Mai Hime and is currently working on Tsubasa Chronicle. My main problem is that the originality I so loved in Noir has pretty much been rehashed in every series she has done since. If you were to play Madlax & Noir back to back I challange anyone to tell me where the change of series music occurs. Madlax OST is simply an extension of the themes in Noir (Likewise for Portrait...)

Suffice to say I have bought all of the releases above (where available) and listen to them at least once a week. Even some of her worst compositions are still above most others best :)

Signature

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I love both the .hack and the Noir OSTs. I listen to them as often as possible. They are simply amazing

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

yeah i like the originality of her work. it seems unique to her and only her. i haven heard any music come close to her kind of composition

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.