Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Questions about Magna Carta - War of Genesis (?) - Minitokyo

Questions about Magna Carta - War of Genesis (?)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Alright folks, I'm confused on this one.

I've seen artwork images of Magna Carta for awhile now, as I have with War of Genesis III. Likewise I've seen folks praise the series, but I can't say that I've ever been able to track much down on the actual game those times that I've made a mental note to do so.

It looks great!

Is there an official site?

Were either of these games released in the U.S.? If so, what platform?

Are the two games related, or simply a similiar art style?

Thanks for any help!

aselia

aselia

[Eienno....]

Both of them were originally Korean PC RPGs by Softmax.

Magna Carta is the new game they made after finishing the War of Genesis series.

Then Magna Carta was released as a PS2 game. It was made together by a Korean company (Softmax) and a Japanese company (Banpresto).

I think the PS2 soft was only released in Korean and Japanese.

Quote by aseliaI think the PS2 soft was only released in Korean and Japanese.

Thanks again for the info. I had figured that it was an overseas release but after hearing continual comments about it I had wondered if perhaps there had been a release here in some form that had slipped under my radar.

Looks like that isn't the case, unfortunately.

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

I've played some of War of Genesis 3 and i enjoyed it... Played it in chinese. Pity i didn't bring it over with me tho >.> The soundtrack is <3

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.