Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can I add you to my friendlist? - Minitokyo

Can I add you to my friendlist?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

OK I know everyone has had one of those members that just randomly add you to the friendlist without warning or reason, and to me that annoys the hell out of me, or one of those members that say wow you're a popular member let me add you to my friendlist because you're cool, or maybe you've had one say "I like you're gallery can I add you?" I mean technically it's not even a friendlist anymore its just a list of memebrs... I mean yeah you have your close friends on it but if you were to probably narrow it down it would be more than cut in half. I know people add members to their friendlist so that they can see when they submit something new but still.. I mean everytime one of those stupid members just randomly adds me I ignore it, I mean in reality I just wanna go post in their gb and go "stop adding people to your damn friendlist it wont make you liked anymore than you already are" but i dont because I'm not always a bitch ( I know who knew) anyway I just wanna hear your opnions on it and vote on the poll ^^ Thanks
NOTE I did NOT mention names nor will I and you shouldn't either ><

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

omg....I was hoping someone would make a thread like this!!! It annoys the little green globs outta me (what green globs...I dunno). I just had that happen to me yesterday!! And I think that, not to be mean or anything, the people who don't post that they're adding you, are mostly new members....that are never active, EVER again!!! I mean, I wouldn't mind as much, if it were an active person, and they would visit every once in a while but gosh! Sometimes, when people do that I just ignore it...but most of the time I just add them back *sigh* cuz I don't like to be mean...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

lol I agree damn those noobs, no offense not all noobs are bad... lmao

Signature Image

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hmmm yea it annoys me sometimes, i mean i like meetin new ppl an stuff, but i wish they'd give a reason or at least post in my guestbook

Signature Image

haha yes yes quite annoying indeed,
though i guess im soo cool that people can't help but add me
*watches as everyone runs to remove me from their list* ><
well i mostly ignore it most of the time and in the they'll remove me
but it sure is quite a bother, getting notiffs from strangers about adding
you, i keep telling people, chat with me before we add or do something
that gets my attention, i just dont add anyone on and i sure dont like adding
people that are going to be idle all the time. Lets just make our posts, and
when we run into each other then we can talk, as for now, leave me be, i dont
wanna have friends that i dont know too well ^^;;

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Hikarigi

Hikarigi

Shadow Girl

I like to make friends. . . And the idea of adding it to the list is the one of not losing communication with none of them ^^

Many of my friends are people that helped me many times, and they supported my insistence (thanks to all ^^)

Signature
I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

yes it is quite annoyin i wish they could at least ask first! >=(

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Some members have added me to their friendslist without warning as well. At least 30 members added me that way recently. But after time, it can get really annoying. Right now, I'm going to have to shed some members off my list because I can't keep up with everything that they submit.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Yeah, that sorta thing happens to me too! What annoys me the most is members adding me to their FL and not even leave a post saying why! >_> That gets me real ticked! I should delete sum friends I dun even chat with regularly or occasionally! :sweat:

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

lol well I just delete all my notifs I mean if its not from a close friend then screw it not worth my time unless its actually something good and deserves a comment which is rare

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by DarkMaiden1369lol well I just delete all my notifs I mean if its not from a close
friend then screw it not worth my time unless its actually something
good and deserves a comment

I do the same thing. I don't bother with much unless it's a guestbook post or a PM. I'm even cutting down on posting in threads, and I mean starting right now.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

It's fine...but if my friendslist becomes flooded with users I haven't even spoken to that often, then I suppose I'll delete some of them.

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Haha, I've only gotten one like this, but it bugged me. was kosher with it because I didn't want to be rude though.

Now I have a whopping 2 friends. :nerd:

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Holt

Holt

pffft

I don't mind people adding me to their friends so long as they leave a note in my GB about it.

Signature Image

KurriKlown

KurriKlown

-wants Mr. Tadakichi-

*checks friendlist* DarkMaiden is one of fifteen... uh-oh. I hope I don't get deleted now ^_^'

Anyway, I never had the 'pleasure' of spam-friends-adding, only spam-favorites and spam-comments, but I think I would just ignore them. I'm not really a high profile member but I can understand it becoming a nuisance if loads of people add you to their list every day. Just flame them in their guestbook ;)

Signature

you add me I add you, you give me a reason I give you one, seriously you can't expect to be friends with everyone in your list... -_-

why does it annoy you that someone is trying to be friendly? or the fact that they think you're popular, cool or a good artist? anyone who thinks these things of me, deserves to be in my list.

Signature Image

It's annoying but I still go back and add them to my friends list cause I don't want to seem mean or anything like that. I'm even nice enough to write in there guestbook even though they never wrote in mine. Yes I know new guys can be annoying or maybe even stupid but I like adding friends. But hey who knows? That person can be really nice or sweet.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Yes, it annoys me sometimes. I mean, they just add me to their fl without even telling me.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Is it that annoying really? I don't think so...what's wrong with this.
I mean there are many good artists and cool people with interesting ideas or such in MT.
It's very normal that people especially new members; try to get some new friends. And they choose people who are popular which is very normal in my opinion.
What is popularity anyway? u are a good artist or argumentative then u get popular quickly...that's about it in the artificial world. If u are one or both people ll notice u easily and want to be friends or at least keep an eye on u or ur works.
I really don't understand why u gey annoyed with this but everyone has their point of view I guess...

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

lol, yes it is kinda annoying. use too, i woulda add those who neva posted on my gb and i dunno them. now its different. i add them if i no them or they post on my gb, or w/e. there r still ppl who do dat, and i ignore it, i dun post on their gb ta ask y, i juss ignore it and its funnie dat they dun remove me O_o

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Eh~ I don't really care. I add back cuz I don't have it in me to ignore someone... I already have about... I dunno... 40? 50? 70? ppl who did that... but some ppl turned out to be rather nice. I have several ppl who added me, but at one point turned out to be decent friends. ^ ^

But the ones that add you, but continue not to chat and stuff... well... let's just say that they aren't really cool in my book. :\

Then again, the reason I add back those kind of ppl is prolly cuz I don't add anyone myself. Lost interest in making friends.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

realliy..=_____=''

brokenchan is a big fat loser then..she doesn't mind anyways...

=_________________=

:: has to stop adding random people on her list ::

trots away to do more hwk....the reason of absences of minitokyo.

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I really dont mind, if someone wants me on their freindlist.. id probably add em. More ppl to look at my walls lol

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

The more frirnds the better I guess but XD I guess thats just me

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.