Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How you tell people that you luv HIM/HER????? - Minitokyo

How you tell people that you luv HIM/HER?????

page 1 of 1 21 total items

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Simple and easy...

But i need something that can be creepy, pump up people goosepump or even funny and not even really can be done in realistic world such as:

" Your money are your money, my money are ALSO your money! pls be my lover!?"

" Come! Phuck with me! I'll give you everything you want!!"

Enjoy this funny thread....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Aiseh, of coz use my mouth to tell the gal lar.

I would say "can you be my gf ?" look very simple, but it works, trust me it really works !!!

if the gal ask me back why, then I would say "becoz I fall in love with you." this sentence come out, I think the gal not accept u also she will consider u. Trust me, it works !!!

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

chungahho

chungahho

Action Ecchi Drama|The way to Go

i wouldnt say "can u be my gf" ^ cuz its to direct and to sudden...i say "can u go out with me" ...less direct of being..."oh i want u to be my gf...its more like saying...can u give me a chance to be ur bf/gf...and if its good enuf, then take it to the next level of being gf/bf....really simple...but it also depends on the person about the response....GOOD LUCK

Well the way I find out I love some one is when i get a gut feeling deep down in side, when ever you are around them you can't help but smile, and above all things you would do any thing just to see that person happy. Well that is how it is for me any way:)

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

"hey, your shirt matches my floorboards... I'll just have to take you home then as furniture ^^"

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

There are a boy named A and a gal named B, A has liked B for a long long time, and he really really wanted to tell B that he loves her, so one day A told B this story and... yeah, you are B and I am A, so what do you say ? XD

Signature

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

i say yay tareren.. hehee..
wat i wud do is.. don ask hur anithin n just kiss hur .. ^-^'
i guess itz just ma style of telln i luv u ..
but im gonna show u how thingz worked out for the johnsons after i gave him som advice.. it was such a g8 match ;) http://img212.echo.cx/img212/9431/untitled15pz.jpg
then later..
http://img234.echo.cx/img234/4355/untitled26ml.jpg
The End - End of story :nya:

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

Just be straight up with it. Just a simple yes and no answer.

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hehehe, the cartoons are cute >.< thanks levitan :D

Signature

nospheratu

Alucard_NoSpHeRaTu

well... mmmm... its like this...

I step in front of her and say:
You know wath???, I love you....

And that's all.... hope it helps....

Manako

~enjoy the silence~

hm... i can't say something like that so easily so i would write on a piece of paper "do u like me?" "please mark one of the following boxes" "yes []" no []" "maybe []". XDXDXDXD
*joking x_X##

SipChengQwai

Tiada.Esok.Bagi.Mu

Quote by kuroimisa"hey, your shirt matches my floorboards... I'll just have to take you home then as furniture ^^"

or maybe..... "By the way, your dress matches my bedsheets, you should be on my bed."

Signature Image

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by SipChengQwai

Quote by kuroimisa&quot;hey, your shirt matches my floorboards... I'll just have to take you home then as furniture ^^&quot;

or maybe..... &quot;By the way, your dress matches my bedsheets, you should be on my bed.&quot;

You guys are really creative!!!!

:D :D :D

sakuralim

Love is ......

hehe, wow, most of you all are brave to tell your feelings to he/her. But most of friends, they use this style. Pass the message to the good friend to pass it to he/her. Like this, A like B then C are B good friend and A know C, A ask C to ask B whether if B like A.

artriki

artriki

gif dbz

Right place,Right Time,you could have a life time contract. It is all in the timeing everybody is right just say it but you must wait for that movie moment. The time is perfect she/he looking at your lips wanting 2 kiss you. You have been together long enuff 2 know eachothers habits so telling her/him should be eazy. In most cases they are waiting 4 you 2 say Iluv you. NOW if your not sure don't! I have done that and it became some plastic word said 4 habit. All girls like hints so throw a few see how she reacts and if all lights are green GO 4 IT!

time can't be saved...only spent message from the TAO

Quote by kuroimisa"hey, your shirt matches my floorboards... I'll just have to take you home then as furniture ^^"

LMFAO!!!! thats a funny one.....do you find yourself lonely all the time, kuro-duude?

lol look straight to him in the eyes, smile and tell him. u tell the truth and is looking cute saying it. lol XD lol just my own trick.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

XyReX

XyReX

The Code Maniac

there are just things you cant express through your mouth.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by XyReXthere are just things you cant express through your mouth.

you mean utilize more body language...??? use your touge, hand or your.....???

^_^' ^_^' ^_^'

animegirl18

ecchi girl

if i were you i would just tell him/her that i liked them and wanted to know if he/she would give me a chance to prove it. :D

everything ecchi is cool

Besa

Abyss

I have no experience with stuff like this but I suppose "nice shoe laces" *computer shuts down*

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.