Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your solution to world hunger? - Minitokyo

What is your solution to world hunger?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well my friends asked me this question after their socials class, and after i thought about it. I only came up with one solution.

"Kill"

To say the truth, there is no solution to world hunger, except for eliminite the population that is causing it.
My firends were spreading around my response, and I suddently gain a bunch of enermies.

I really can't think of any other solution that would actually solve the problem.

I hope you guys can give me some great solutions.

Signature

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

As Pope John Paul II said "The problem of world hunger is not that there is not enough food but the way the food gets distributed".

I couldn' t agree more with him. There is more than enough food in this world but it needs to be distributed equally.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

my solution to world hunger would be for rich people around the globe to donate a part of their money to country's who needed such support. it's only a matter of giving your blessings. lets not be harsh or greedy. let's share!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by Arc213As Pope John Paul II said "The problem of world hunger is not that there is not enough food but the way the food gets distributed".
I couldn' t agree more with him. There is more than enough food in this world but it needs to be distributed equally.

Quote by angelrheamy solution to world hunger would be for rich people around the globe to donate a part of their money to country's who needed such support. it's only a matter of giving your blessings. lets not be harsh or greedy. let's share!

Mmm you solutions are all pretty good but not practical.
Think of this, all the excess of foods are at the more devolped countries, and they are controlled by the rich and powerful. Will they willingly give up their food or money? We can't force them to do it, since no government is stupid enough to go against their country's elite. Otherwise, the government will never remind in power for long. Our world right now is controlled by those who don't want to share, and that is the basic of the capitalism.

Unless we remove the whole system, this solution will never work.

Angelrhea, do I know you from somewhere?

Signature

as Pope John Paul said in the past.............it is a fact that there is enough food in the world for everyone to eat..........well at least for now..............but with the current rate of constantly growing earth population..................it is only a matter of time until it's not enough.......

as you may aware...........there are some countries that have excess food mainly in first world countries.......................and there are those that don't have enough food.............so it is a matter of distributing it......................

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

Actually, the world population is now declining.
Most Chinese only have one child which is 9 out of 10 times a male.
The U.S. and Europe now have really small families and many have no children at all due to the more developed lifestyle.
In Africa, AIDs is spreading like a wildfire and many are dying there.
Plus the untold amount in Africa due to constant cues and war like Somolia and Rwanda.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

The solutions to world hunger are birth control or war. But no matter how you look at it there will always be hungry people and fat people, it is just a natural thing that has always been and always will be.

Signature

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by Arc213Actually, the world population is now declining.
Most Chinese only have one child which is 9 out of 10 times a male.
The U.S. and Europe now have really small families and many have no children at all due to the more developed lifestyle.
In Africa, AIDs is spreading like a wildfire and many are dying there.
Plus the untold amount in Africa due to constant cues and war like Somolia and Rwanda.

Well the truth is that world population is still growing at an increasing rate. Even though what you saw on the new and TV about a lot of people dying in poor areas like africa and india, more people are borned, and they have no ability to feed them. That is why world hunger is getting worse and worse.
People with no ability to support them selves are giving birth to more people and so on.
They are too poorly educated, and it will take forever until they have the slightest idea of what they are doing.

Signature

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

This is the solution that most of the people I know generally agree upon. Feed the uncrontrollably obese people to the hungry people.(two problems solved)

Signature

well if you try to search the history of human population in the world you will be surprised how rapidly the human population start to grow after industrial revolution taken place.........

before the revolution human population only groving at a slow rate. but af ter the revolution it just keep on growing until the current population is about more than three times back at time the revolution takes place...........and the rate still increasing...................

so soon we may need to make a colony in the space.............XD

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

1. Destroy the world (most practical).
2. Stop overpopulating. Stop religion from preaching against contreceptives.

Signature Image

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by excellionwell if you try to search the history of human population in the world you will be surprised how rapidly the human population start to grow after industrial revolution taken place.........
before the revolution human population only groving at a slow rate. but af ter the revolution it just keep on growing until the current population is about more than three times back at time the revolution takes place...........and the rate still increasing...................
so soon we may need to make a colony in the space.............XD

That would be cool if we have colonies in space like in Gundam Seed

Signature

yes that would be cool but at the first step ................we must develop a better mean of transportation............a warp gate or something like that..............otherwise it will be really hard................

hmm living in the colonies can be very interesting...........I want to at least once tried to live in a zero gravity XD

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

how about.. no solution. true, people need to be killed.. saves world governments lots of money with the criminals and all that. but, there will always be unemployment, so there's no way to actually end it in my opinion.

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

the strong live the weak die lolz j/k i just wanted to say that. but yeah i guess war is the fastest way to deplete porpulation though not the nicest way. as stated i tink birth control is more practical but in 3rd world countries i dun tink they give a thought for birth ontrol

bayumi

bayumi

The global problem should have a global cooperations.
If all the rich country can lower their selling food's price to the poor country the problem could solved.
If all in this world have a good heart.. this problem also not going to happen, but still the war still continues and people only care for themself....

Cabarkapa

don't read this

biology's regulation of population is death. population is capped at an amount called the carrying capacity, meaning when pop. hit that mark, pop. will start to decline, therefore, the regulation for death will kick in, we have not yet reach the carrying capacity.

yay, i paid attention in biology and it paid off !

kimi wa ryuusei no you ni

Signature

you are like a shooting star

have the peopel that dont have enough food to revolt and then they take other peopels food and they change the circle, eventualy those who had "the food" before would be the ones without food and then they rebel... vicious cycle aye? but thats human nature . therefore remove human natures tendecy to greed and you remove the non equality. thus food for everyone!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whispers of the fallen, reach you faster that the word of god. listen to them they are wiser

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Overpopulation is the cause of world hunger. I hate to say this but that's the truth.

This is a serious problem that the world community need to solve.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, from what I read so far, the only practical solution to world hunger is to death for those people.

It is true that our world is overly populated, and that is cause of world hunger.
But isn't that solution too cruel?

Well I hope we can find a solution that would be more humane.

Signature

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Y'all gotta go to davidsuzuki.com, if you take issues like this seriously.
Personally, I think this is an issue of sustainability. The earth only has so much natural resources, and most of the stuff we consume is non-renewable. This is an issue especially if ur in a country with rich resources to exploit (like Canada) and the thing is, we've also begun tapping into other peoples' resources as well, to relieve the endless demand of more.
I think to solve this issue, we gotta start living within the earth's limits. we gotta stop buying out resources from other countries who desperately need it themselves and learn to consume less.
I don't fully blame heavy industry or corporations as much (althogh we all know they are quite evil) because they only exist because there is a demand for them, like it or not. We just need to reform our conventional form of economcis, and not drastically - and certainly no drastic measures like killing people off! *sarcasm, btw.
We've gotta innovate, and promote awareness to this issue. If you've got ideas, opinions, whatever, voice it then take action!
*ahem* yeah, I, uhmm, yeah, that's what I think I think...

soulas

The Crappah.

Quote by Arc213As Pope John Paul II said "The problem of world hunger is not that there is not enough food but the way the food gets distributed".

i read from a passage : 20% of human food goes to feeding lifestock.

all i know is that although this world claim to be a very equal world, the rich always seem to be much beter off than those poor kids in africa etc..

if i ever struck multi million, i think i will literally airstrike those areas witer world hunger exists with lotsa food and something for them to grow ( seeds , tools etc.)
muahahaha... lets hope no one gets crushed when it does happens..
~j

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

recycle the junks....wuahahahaha
but seriously.....rich nation should contribute to the needed nation.....
and plant more crops!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Quote by RainOfStarsI only came up with one solution. "Kill"

you clearly dont understand what the problem with world hunger exactly is.

Quote by Arc213As Pope John Paul II said "The problem of world hunger is not that
there is not enough food but the way the food gets distributed".
I couldn' t agree more with him. There is more than enough food in this
world but it needs to be distributed equally.

I couldnt agree more either.

The UN should also force countries not to give away GM food to 3rd world countrys. Some of the governments of these countries are refusing to give the food to their people because its GM and they dont know what the long term effect from eating it would be, nor does anyone else.

Genetically Modified foods are not the solution!, nor is killing people!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.