Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 True Happiness - Minitokyo

True Happiness

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

What is true happiness? How do you get it?

This are questions that I have wonder about for sometimes now. Is happiness being with your family? Or is it playing your favourite game?

I, myself, believe I haven't achieved true happiness in my life. I think being truely happy is finding the person you love and being with them for eternity. Obivously I haven't done that.

So I want to hear some opinions. Maybe that could enlighten me a little.

Signature

My true happiness isn't when I get a new game or thing. It's when I'm with the people who make me laugh and smile. The people who really care for me and love me. And when I'm with them nothing else matters but that one moment where your having a good time with them. That's my true happiness.

XP That's my emotions again.....

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by RainOfStarsI, myself, believe I haven't achieved true happiness in my life. I think being truely happy is finding the person you love and being with them for eternity. Obivously I haven't done that.

Yes, I agree with this so much. I have found the love of my life, but however, my parents seem to be the obstacles. They are making my life more miserable. To tell you the truth, I am not happy with my family right now because they are trying to get me to change my mind about being with the girl I love, but I'm not giving up at all.

True happiness, in my opinion, is being able to do things at your own accord, even if it means going the extra distance and spending the extra money. Also, true happiness can only be achieved by not giving up on pursuing your goals. If you give up because of someone else's thinking, or you are influenced by negative thoughts about other people or things when they seem good to you, you will not achieve happiness that way.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

A true happiness is something that you can never get tired of no matter what happen.........., and you will always be happy and enjoy it...............

but if you ask..........what is my true happiness ????..........I'm not too sure for now.............

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

when your free of worries pain both emotional and physical at a perfect place/ a place you wanna be at beautiful day house life , there with a certian other it would just be thee best time of my life...those kind of day only happenes once...i hope sumday it happenes to me^^

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by melmachine18

Quote by RainOfStarsI, myself, believe I haven't achieved true happiness in my life. I think being truely happy is finding the person you love and being with them for eternity. Obivously I haven't done that.

Yes, I agree with this so much. I have found the love of my life, but however, my parents seem to be the obstacles. They are making my life more miserable. To tell you the truth, I am not happy with my family right now because they are trying to get me to change my mind about being with the girl I love, but I'm not giving up at all. True happiness, in my opinion, is being able to do things at your own accord, even if it means going the extra distance and spending the extra money. Also, true happiness can only be achieved by not giving up on pursuing your goals. If you give up because of someone else's thinking, you will not achieve happiness that way.

Yes, you are very right. Love does cause great happiness, and i feel it everytime i think about Mel :) There are thousands of simple things around us that can cause happiness and other emotions related to it. Perhaps happiness shouldn't be based on objects, but on feelings you get from others around you. We will always want newer and better things, but those that love us are worth so much more and can never be replaced ^^

Signature

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by melmachine18Yes, I agree with this so much. I have found the love of my life, but however, my parents seem to be the obstacles. They are making my life more miserable. To tell you the truth, I am not happy with my family right now because they are trying to get me to change my mind about being with the girl I love, but I'm not giving up at all.
True happiness, in my opinion, is being able to do things at your own accord, even if it means going the extra distance and spending the extra money. Also, true happiness can only be achieved by not giving up on pursuing your goals. If you give up because of someone else's thinking, you will not achieve happiness that way.

Well, thanx for the post, I agree with what you said. True happiness should only come at your own turns. Not being controlled by someone else, no matter what the obstacles.

i am really jealous that you had already find your love.
However, I wish you get to spend the rest of you days with the one you love, and reach true happiness

Signature

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

i guess true happiness can be achieved when you are already at the ultimate end of your life. say you are in heaven or something. because in this world, you can never achieve happiness. humans alone are not satisfied even if they have everything. one wants more. so there is no satisfaction. if there is no satisfaction of course you can never be happy. everyone can achieve that sense of happiness soon. well just wait and see how destiny will unfold us.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

Quote by angelrheai guess true happiness can be achieved when you are already at the ultimate end of your life. say you are in heaven or something. because in this world, you can never achieve happiness. humans alone are not satisfied even if they have everything. one wants more. so there is no satisfaction. if there is no satisfaction of course you can never be happy. everyone can achieve that sense of happiness soon. well just wait and see how destiny will unfold us.

True. No matter what we always want more and take what we have for granted
Yeah, and once we lose something we realized it's true value.
I think true happiness is different for everyone too. I would be happy traveling the world on foot.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i think true happiness is different for everyone... as has been mentioned in previous posts on this thread... i wish i could find true happiness, but i don't think you can "find" true happiness... it'll juss happen one day. if you have expectations of what you want true happiness to be then you might be disappointed with what you might find...

Signature Image

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

yeah i also find true love and true happiness to be kinda different. though for one who had not experienced love i guess true happinness is when u find true love.

my current opinion of true happiness is to be able to do wat i want to when i want to. =D mayb it'll change when i meet my true love(wishful thinking haha)

as for how do u obtain true happiness. its different for everyone. you know yourself best so u shud know how to obtain it best

Yepyep

Yepyep

Japanese Freak

True happiness for me is to see my family all right, to go to Japan and be friends with my most worshiped idol Chiaki!!!

"Revenge is a dish best served cold." --- Old Klingon Proverb

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

for me >.< tru happiness is passing my uni degree >.< with all A's XD
but the only solution is working harder >.<

agreed with yeyeyp there too about familty ^___^ can't imagine world without them XD

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Quote by calisqofor me &gt;.&lt; tru happiness is passing my uni degree &gt;.&lt; with all A's XD
but the only solution is working harder &gt;.&lt;

:D I wish that would happen for my GCSE's too!

I believe true happiness can be achieved at any moment, say a kiss from a true love etc..
But I also believe it is usually taken away quite quickly at the best of times.

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

i don't really know what true happiness is and i think that when i find out its going to shock me so much it might just kill me

Signature Image

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

4 me, peace....XD now thats true happiness
;)

Signature

streamside

streamside

deranged.

True happiness...
well... I suppose that it could be finding 'the love of your life'...
and it could also be 'seeing your family and friends safe and happy'...

I agree that true happiness happiness can not be achieved easily...
I believe that true happiness will only come to us once we 'unite with the Hand That Wrote It All'...

True happiness... It will be achieved when you have done all you could in this earth, when your soul is ready for the eternal life you yourself have prepared for your soul...
- this is what I think... ehehe...

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

True happiness... Interesting.

For me, true happiness is when you find your place at this world. If you find yourself in a way that you're feeling a sensation in your life.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

for me true happiness is when you have done some good deed....such a helping those needed

i think true happiness is having someone to love.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

True happiness for me is completely accepting myself without having to worry about whoever might denigrate me.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, all you guys have excellent point. I guess true happiness is often very different for different people, and they can be reached in various ways.

Thanx you guys for posting on the thread.

i wish you all achieve your own true happiness.

Signature

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

When you find your true friends ^^

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

In general, true happiness is satifaction in yourself and what you have accomplished in life.
Personally, that means getting married and being financial stable.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.