Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ice-cream test - Minitokyo

Ice-cream test

page 1 of 1 12 total items

sakuralim

Love is ......

hehe, try it yourself ^^

http://media.euniverse.com/funpages/cms_content/1986/youarewhatyoueat.swf

how was it ?????

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Lmao...
It told me that I was kind and respectful, then at the end turned it around and called me selfish and cold.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

sakuralim

Love is ......

hmmm, in my test, it say that I sincerely believe that everything around you is beautiful, even though other people may not notice. I are a determined person and set high goals for your life.I am an unpredictable and strict person. I enter competitions just to taste the sweetness of victory, and love to do lots of travel.
hmm... I think some part are true. hehe ^^

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

awww im a kinda and sensitive person...damn it thats not me!!!!!

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

this is mine :

You sincerely believe that everything around you is beautiful, even though other people may not notice. You are a determined person and set high goals for your life.

You are always wilful and most of the time, you are a stubborn person. But you love to work and are quite honest, which makes you good to get along with as a friend or lover.

You think positively about the people around you and are never prejudiced. This means others see you as a kind and gentle person. They enjoy listening to what you have to say because they respect you.

You are soft-minded. You find it's too hard to say "No" to others, especially when you are pushed. Quite often, you are taken advantage of because of your soft-minded nature.

some things are true ^^

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

You are a negotiator. You'll do anything you can to avoid open conflict so you never start quarrels. You will give in when you think it's appropriate side.
You're very careful and circumspect in all matters but you won't face any problems until they actually happen. Also you're a kind and sensitive person.
You love the good life. You live extravagantly and like everything around you to be beautifully crafted. You are optimistic, have an excellent sense of humor and enjoy having your friends around you.
You are logical, smart and inventive. Sometimes you are too cold and selfish.

wth does it have to do with ice cream and eggs :pacman: anyway ahah nice test XP

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

-You have confidence in your ability to get things done. You are a leader among friends, and a good one too. You are responsible and like to challenge yourself by taking up difficult tasks - and you usually succeed.You're an unpredictable and strict person.
-You enter competitions just to taste the sweetness of victory, and love to do lots of travel.
-You are vigorous yet gentle. You appear to be mysterious to those who don't know you very well because you don't often reveal your feelings. You like to socialize and are popular among your peers.
-You are self-centered and disagree other people's feelings and ideas. You normally go against social rules and regulations.

Wow...it read me like a book 0.o

Signature

Cadi

Cadi

True

You are affectionate, giving and loving. You are very understanding of others which makes you a person others want to be with. You're very careful and circumspect in all matters but you won't face any problems until they actually happen. Also you're a kind and sensitive person.
thats what I got^^

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Besa

Abyss

A lot of people fall into this category. If you don't like ice cream it means that you are an independent, free-spirited person who won't let anything get in the way of their freedom.

that's what I got

Signature Image

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

You are a negotiator. You'll do anything you can to avoid open conflict so you never start quarrels. You will give in when you think it's appropriate side.

You're very careful and circumspect in all matters but you won't face any problems until they actually happen. Also you're a kind and sensitive person.

You think positively about the people around you and are never prejudiced. This means others see you as a kind and gentle person. They enjoy listening to what you have to say because they respect you.

You are self-centered and disagree other people's feelings and ideas. You normally go against social rules and regulations.

i've done this test before.. but it's fun doing it again.. some are correct while some isn't.. i'm very stubborn so i seldom give in to others.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

You sincerely believe that everything around you is beautiful, even though other people may not notice. You are a determined person and set high goals for your life.

You are tough, hard-working and responsible. When you are assigned to do something, you will do your best no matter how difficult the job at hand might be.

me? hard working? lol, hardly :D

You are soft-minded. You find it's too hard to say "No" to others, especially when you are pushed. Quite often, you are taken advantage of because of your soft-minded nature.

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

You are friendly and easygoing.
People feel comfortable around you so it is not a surprise that many friends surround you. You have high self-esteem and will not let anyone get you down.
You're an unpredictable and strict person.
You enter competitions just to taste the sweetness of victory, and love to do lots of travel.

Haha mostly true. I enter lots of competitions but lose most of the time :sweat: Heh weird. How can someone be easygoing and strict at the same time o_0 Ah well, thanks for sharing. It was a nice quiz.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.