Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Try it, it's FUNNY, but it's a little bit romance. - Minitokyo

Try it, it's FUNNY, but it's a little bit romance.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

sakuralim

Love is ......

Try this...
and have laughter, since laughter is the best medicine right ;)

http://www.love.2loop.com/

how is it ? funny ?

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

lol... it's soooo funny... but I'm not forwarding it lol... I put in the name of a celebrity... and there's no way I'ld go listen to music with him at a bookstore and get hit on the back of my head with a lamp... LOL ^^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

destineez

destineez

In A Daze

lol...tnks 4 posting! XD sooo hilarious ^_^'

sakuralim

Love is ......

anyone who dare to try this game ? hehe, it is funnny. Really ;)

Besa

Abyss

Hahah that was funny xD

One beautiful summer day at graveyard you see the most handsome creature you have ever seen. Their name is [Insert name] , and every move He makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend [insert name] and say, "Wow, that has to be the most stone body I have ever seen." Suddenly, He looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! He says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so iron bar , and was wondering if you'd like to go to waterfall with me and fight ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " wanna die? " and go with them. When you finally get to waterfall , He moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a bookshelf hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

that's what I got

Signature Image

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Yeah, it's really funny! XD

Here's what I got:

One Happy summer day at park you see the most lovely creature you have ever seen. Their name is Okie , and every move he makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend Dokie and say, "Wow, that has to be the most cute body I have ever seen." Suddenly, he looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! he says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so pretty , and was wondering if you'd like to go to school with me and drawing ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " Let us be happy! " and go with them. When you finally get to school , he moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a flower hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

Cadi

Cadi

True

XD lol its so funny!

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Manako

~enjoy the silence~

lol it really is funny but i can't send it to 5 friends.XD cause the name of the boy i wrote is my ex-boyfriend and i don't want to fall in love with him again. -.-#
anyway nice game, "in a cafe and reading" .... lol

*eigentor* >_<

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

wahh!! so funny! i love it! ^ - ^
thanx for posting! :D

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

the story is so cute with the words we insert..
thanx for the link.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

lol...i forgot it was supposed to be a love story so I went ahead and wrote a lot of bad things...lol! It was so funny, thanks for sharing! ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

lol, i guess i shouldn't of used so many dirty words...

sakuralim

Love is ......

haha, I still remember 1st time I played it. I just simply put the words in. In the end the story turn weird Oo" hehe

Wapy

Wapy

Blueheart's sister

ah! :) what a lol thing... I wrote the name of my cousin... I wasn't expecting this... oh god..

Signature Image
Wapy's around.

Kankuro-the-Sick

Honky Tonk!!!

hahaha! That was real fun man!

One Dark summer day at Sunagakure you see the most Confident creature you have ever seen. Their name is Temari , and every move she makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend Kankuro and say, "Wow, that has to be the most sexy body I have ever seen." Suddenly, she looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! she says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so Psychotic , and was wondering if you'd like to go to Konohagakure with me and Kill ninjas ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " Bring it on! " and go with them. When you finally get to Konohagakure , she moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a Hate hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

Yeehow! This Tsunami Booster will shoot ya brain to heaven, Sporty! Want some?

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

One MEANINGLESS summer day at CORNER you see the most DARK creature you have ever seen.
Their name is ROMINA , and every move SHE makes just turns you on more and more.
You nudge your best friend SEBASTIAN and say, "Wow, that has to be the most INSANE body I have ever seen."
Suddenly, SHE looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!!
SHE says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there.
I just had to tell you, that I think you are so HARMLESS , and was wondering if you'd like to go to ROOM with me and DRAWING ?"
With a stupid smile on your face you say, " FUCK! " and go with them.
When you finally get to ROOM , SHE moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever.
The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a BEING hit you on the back of the head.
You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

It reads: " ROMINA is the love you've been waiting your whole life for.
SHE will ask you out in 123456 days or less, but only if you send this e-mail to at least 10 people within the next few minutes.
The more people you send it to, the sooner they will ask you out, and you both fall in love.
Do not take this lightly, because if you simply ignore this, you will have bad luck in love for the next 123456 years!"

Shit... I'm going to have bad luck in Love for the next 123456 days...
Great quiz... really funny...

sakuralim

Love is ......

haha, lol
I like the last reply of suicide-Demon, the last two sentences.
"Shit... I'm going to have bad luck in Love for the next 123456 days..." haha

Shiz

Harmless Ronin

One cool summer day at Kamui Kotan you see the most serene creature you have ever seen. Their name is Rimururu , and every move she makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend Haohmaru and say, "Wow, that has to be the most innocent body I have ever seen." Suddenly, she looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! she says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so little , and was wondering if you'd like to go to Japan with me and basketball ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " Yo, man! " and go with them. When you finally get to Japan , she moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a black fighter jet hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

It reads: " Rimururu is the love you've been waiting your whole life for. she will ask you out in 1 days or less, but only if you send this e-mail to at least 10 people within the next few minutes. The more people you send it to, the sooner they will ask you out, and you both fall in love. Do not take this lightly, because if you simply ignore this, you will have bad luck in love for the next 1 years!"

woah! lucky for me i enter 1 as a number

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

One evil summer day at graveyard you see the most depressed creature you have ever seen. Their name is Scott , and every move he makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend Jamie and say, "Wow, that has to be the most sad body I have ever seen." Suddenly, he looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! he says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so kind , and was wondering if you'd like to go to kirkyard with me and feeling pain ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " die " and go with them. When you finally get to kirkyard , he moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a coffin hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.