Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is there a continues of Fruit Basket series ? - Minitokyo

Is there a continues of Fruit Basket series ?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

sakuralim

Love is ......

Well, I was wondering that or I think, it can not be that Fruit Basket story just end like that right. Well, does it have movie or part two of series of it ? I want to more after Honda Thoru visit Akito and there are 12 zodiac right, in this series there are only a few appear. I did not seen the zodiac of chicken, or horse/dragon. Hmm... I wonder also, Hatori turns inti seahorse it's resemble horse or dragon ?

As far as I know, there isn't another FB series out, nor is there a movie or OVA series. The only continuation I'm aware of is the manga. Probably in the future there may be.

On a side note, finally I can post in the forums again. (long story) :)

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I know that the manga for Fruits Basket goes into more detail and you do get to meet the members of the zodiac that do not appear in the anime. I dont know of another FB series. Hatori is the dragon

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

I actually wonder the same thing. The anime was pretty much all fluffy but the manga has since gone through some changes. The plot deepens considerably.

Signature

CassandraSisenta

Let's see...

A lot of changes have been revealed recently....I wish there was a continuation to the anime though. It would be very interesting...

Kinmokusei was NOT like this...^_^;;

Nagareboshi Destiny

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Apparently there won't be a continuation in anime because they had too many plot holes. >_> Whyyyyyyyyy won't the manga come out in English fasteeeeeer... T_T

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

I don't think it can be continued @ all ... Unless they don't follow the manga plot - coz apparently there's this major twist that would just defy everything the anime has shown so far >.<

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

sakuralim

Love is ......

okay, since there is no continue of Fruit Basket
Is there a movie for it ?
can't wait to watch it >.<

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

there is no known continuation or movie of the anime series, but the manga does continue after where the anime ends... actually the manga is somewhat different than the anime, so if you liked the anime i'd recommend reading the manga!

Signature Image

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Quote by syiveseI don't think it can be continued @ all ... Unless they don't follow the manga plot - coz apparently there's this major twist that would just defy everything the anime has shown so far >.<

I think it can still be saved, if the "major twist" you're talking about is what I'm thinking. I hope so, at any rate.

Because it's true that the manga has become much darker than the anime or even the previous volumes... The best example is Shigure. If you compare the one in the manga and the one in the anime, you'll notice that in the manga he has a more mysterious side.

But... maybe there's still hope. *crosses fingers* I would be delighted if they actually made a continuation... with the real impact of it... meaning the darker side.

I hope they will continue showing in Anime!!! Love watching Anime ... but sadly no :(. Maybe in the near future they might decide to continue it in Anime. So for the time being i'm reading the Manga to continue Fruit Basket ^_^

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.