Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 goals - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

how long does it take you to give up on something you want to achieve? how many people never give up...and dont lie...because alot of people say they never give up but...they do o_o

sakuralim

Love is ......

hehe, I give up when someone pulls down my spirit.
Or it can not produces any reasult
or I lost my interest in it anymore, ^^"

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I don't easily give up on something but I did give something up because I know it's so unreasonable to keep doing things that will end up sadly or don't bring about good results like when you like someone but he/she already in a relationship with someone else, if I really like that person, I'll try to impress him, that's also a test to see how serious he is with his girlfriend. After several times if he doesn't notice me as I wish then I'll give up. But if he left his girlfriend for me then I also give up on him because who knows, he may do the same to me when other girls try to attract him.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Onli time I lose goals is when I forget it XO

Yeah I'm v. forgetful!

I tend not to set goals I can't achieve.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

The only time I give up is when something becomes impossible.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Depends on my motivation. If I want something done, I normally focus on it, pushing everything else aside until it is actually completed.

I hate to leave things unfinished, because if I normally do, I push it aside and leave it there for days, weeks, and months at a time. Who knows?

If it is something that isn't worth doing in my own interests, then I will give up on it.
If I am too busy doing something of higher significance, I will give up on it.
If, like cannonfire said, some task is deemed impossible in realistic terms, I will give up on that too.

That's pretty much everything.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

well i guess it depends on what it is..............but if its something i really want
then i aint stopin at nothin to get it.............no matter how much stupid shit i have to do to get it.................

It will be mine!

but right now im short on cash so that ll slow me down.....................

Remember
Revolution

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.