Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever thought about being a girl instead of a boy.. - Minitokyo

Ever thought about being a girl instead of a boy..

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

To be honest,
yes I've already thought about things like that... funny huh?!
My life's fucked up and I'm thinkin' of being a girl instead...
Hope there's at least one member who has the same stuff in mind...

onyhow

Survivor...

Yeah I was thinking of it a few times, but now I just enjoy what I am: a boy.

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

When i was young i wanted to be a boy. I was rather tomboyish and most of my friends back then were male so yeah ^^ But now i don't have any problems being female so it doesn't matter anymore.

Signature

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

^^Nope, i think i'm happy to be boy^^. There's only one reason why being a girl is very hard:
because you will suffer through pregnancy and always getting heavy burden to take care of children. ^^: So i'm very lucky to be a guy, without worry and suffering. hehe

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

nv thought bout being a girl. mayb its time to think haha j/k

I tought of that... but I don't know... I think I'm better off as a boy... never got to any conclutions

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

Quote by SilverBlueWhen i was young i wanted to be a boy. I was rather tomboyish and most of my friends back then were male so yeah ^^ But now i don't have any problems being female so it doesn't matter anymore.

Haha same here! :)
nice thread! Brings back memories :}

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

uhmmm I could become a girls... then become a lesbian :D
think about it... I could go to lesbians pubs and get laid for sure!!! then... I get naked and reveal that I am a boy!!! (with the door previously locked of course) hahahahahaha :D

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

hey, this thread is for guys, right? let me just say....i hate it when im out at night, and its one of those desperate situations where i have to piss outdoors....thats the only time when i wish i was a guy >=(

Sometimes.... but the I hear its a real pain in the ass sometimes to be one

Because changing your gender is going to magically erase all of your problems, hmm?

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

Yeah, I think about this quite often, imagining a cute tomboy version of self... In the real world, there's no way in heck I'd consider having a gender swapping mutilation (surgery).
I think for me, the reasons I wonder about it is:
1. Mom's head of household
2. Assume (incorrectly) that it will some how make me more social, have significant other, etc.
3. Curious about how the other gender feels. Not enough to comprehend or observe... I guess being more sensitive to the other gender's needs.

Hey! telepathy and sharing feelings would work! but that's not the real world, but would solve the 3rd reason.

But seriously, I know that if I had been born as the other gender, I'd want to be a boy for more or less the same reasons.
And um, I'm sure the new body hormones would influence my descisions of seeking a member of opposite gender.

But I'm sure there's a reason the Greeks and Romans made the deity of Power a woman as well. ;)

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by Norimuneuhmmm I could become a girls... then become a lesbian :D
think about it... I could go to lesbians pubs and get laid for sure!!! then... I get naked and reveal that I am a boy!!! (with the door previously locked of course) hahahahahaha :D

They'd figure it out before you even said your first word. ;) And as for going to lesbian pubs and getting laid for sure, I wish. :( Some girls are way too hard too please.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Never ! I like being a boy ^^

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

As for the pregnancy issue. Yes it's a discomfort, but I have great respect for the ladies because they can deal with that. Women are stronger than men, because most men probably cannot bear the excruciating pain of bearing a child and giving birth. But women can, many more than once. And I think welcoming a new born baby into the world is one of the most touching and beautiful things in the world.

I never wanted to be a girl, but most probably because I fear having to experience that kinda pain. I'm no coward, but that is too much for me.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Well, I'm a girl and thought of being a boy. =P

I've thought about being a girl, but that would just be too weird @_@

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by kirchuWell, I'm a girl and thought of being a boy. =P

You'd smell all the time and no one would like you. ;) You're better off a girl.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

nah...man here and proud of it...most of the time hahahaha ~gulp~

Quote by Ryan19^^Nope, i think i'm happy to be boy^^. There's only one reason why
being a girl is very hard:
because you will suffer through pregnancy and always getting heavy
burden to take care of children. ^^: So i'm very lucky to be a guy,
without worry and suffering. hehe

yes definately... and DER dont get pregnant ... children are silly things

whispers of the fallen, reach you faster that the word of god. listen to them they are wiser

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Kids are awesome! That being said, I'd probably adopt. I knid of am interested in giving birth to a child and forming that bond, but I don't really want the hassel of involving a man (plus the non-gross way to impregnate a woman is expensive), and there are already so many needy children in the world who just want someone to take care of them.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by EternalParadoxAs for the pregnancy issue. Yes it's a discomfort, but I have great
respect for the ladies because they can deal with that. Women are
stronger than men, because most men probably cannot bear the
excruciating pain of bearing a child and giving birth. But women can,
many more than once. And I think welcoming a new born baby into the
world is one of the most touching and beautiful things in the world.
I never wanted to be a girl, but most probably because I fear having to
experience that kinda pain. I'm no coward, but that is too much for me.

same here....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

*bursts out laughing* hahahaha omg! lol this is funny. lol geez,for me, i did think about y it would be good to be a boy. X.X and beleive me, im goin to stick with being a girl. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

There are many worse things than child birth in a woman's life anyway.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.