Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Naruto OST/song is your favourite? - Minitokyo

Which Naruto OST/song is your favourite?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Having just heard the third Naruto OST, I wondered which one everyone preferred. The third is definately my favourite.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

hahaha, hmph, I'll tell you once I finished downloading the third :d

i like Nakushita Kotoba and Seishun Kyosokyoku though ^^

Signature

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

I prefer the first one.
Its a lot better than the others^^
Oh I dont know about a third one.Thanks for the Info Aa-chan^^

Signature

first one, though the third is great too.

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

Zetzer

Zetzer

Master of Sky

i dont heard the third yet but i like the first one
well ah-chan tell my where i can download the third ost and i tell you what ost is the best

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

Third is better than 1st.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by Ryan19Third is better than 1st.

Agreed ^__^ . I jus find I can quite happily listen to the third OST without skipping tracks whereas some of the other ones annoy me at times.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

i love harumonia! but i agree with tareren
Seishun Kyosokyoku by sambomaster!

Signature Image

Quote by Zetzeri dont heard the third yet but i like the first one
well ah-chan tell my where i can download the third ost and i tell you what ost is the best

all naruto osts can be found at www.narutofan.com... you have to register though...

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

yeah...OST3 is way better than the first 2

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

i'm not sure about the title but its the ending song of the 1st season with Naruto sleeping. ^^

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Okie, I like 1st one better :D hm, but some of the songs in the 3rd one sounds nicer.... argh....
nevermind, I'll stick with 1st :)

Signature

either the 1st or 2nd... i like them about the same.... tho not so much the 3rd one

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Quote by snuffyeither the 1st or 2nd... i like them about the same.... tho not so much the 3rd one

agree with snuffy. I like them the same just not so much the 3rd.

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Holt

Holt

pffft

erk although I'd like to here the new OST I really can't be bothered to download each track seperately... ~_~

Signature Image

haven dl yet, ill tell u after i listen to all

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

I haven't heard any of them...

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

DBZFYAM

DBZFYAM

Naruto-Uzumaki.com

The third one rocks! ^_^ I have all (original) cd's (Soundtrack 1, 2 and 3. Hopefully 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9 and 10 aswell ;)).

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity...
Signature
Webmaster of Naruto-Uzumaki at http://www.naruto-uzumaki.com

I like the first ost, and second...they just had alot more rock songs after those two.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I'm liking the third one better, but the other 2 are also very good. :)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by zephiris26I'm liking the third one better, but the other 2 are also very good. :)

Ditto ^^ .

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Sambomaster ^_^ Seishun Kyosokyoku ^_^ and Rythem - Harmonia >.<

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by calisqoSambomaster ^_^ Seishun Kyosokyoku ^_^ and Rythem - Harmonia &gt;.&lt;

Yea, but which OST? Not which song :P .

Cabarkapa

don't read this

i m not sure which OST this is in but i love the harmonia and ryuusei

kimi wa ryuusei no you ni

Signature

you are like a shooting star

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.