Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Naruto OST/song is your favourite? - Minitokyo

Which Naruto OST/song is your favourite?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Nemontine89

Nemontine89

~Stoner~

Quote by crewcifixi'm not sure about the title but its the ending song of the 1st season with Naruto sleeping. ^^

Lol, that's Akeboshi :D I wuv that song.
Hmm, I don't know which OST I like the most cuz I just dl a bunch of random Naruto songs in random order. ^_^'

Signature
	Image Woof? XD

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

The second one was my favorite, but the after listening to the third, it's so cool!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by Nemontine89Hmm, I don't know which OST I like the most cuz I just dl a bunch of random Naruto songs in random order. ^_^'

I used to do the very same, but then someone gave them to me in order and I thought it best to keep them that way ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

the best naruto song was Go!!! - by Flow

"we are fighting dreamers!" >.<

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

I think the third would be my favorite. Although the first was a good'un.

Signature

If I haven't remember wrong,I think a song named "go!" is very good!^_^

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by jingjing1208If I haven't remember wrong,I think a song named "go!" is very good!^_^

'Go!!!' by FLOW :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

it seems many people mistaken this as "best song" hehe, why dont we change it to that ?
Seishun and Nakushita rocks :D

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by tarerenit seems many people mistaken this as "best song" hehe, why dont we change it to that ?

I amended the title ^^ .

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

it would either have to be the first of the thrid one I can never really decide lol They're both great

Magically Delicious, yo.

Quote by SamuraiHarukoit would either have to be the first of the thrid one I can never really decide lol They're both great

Me too...both are my favs and I can't decide which one i prefer....

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

i like alot of songs .. i think ryuusei, fighting dreamers,little by little and the other ones!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

coyotes

Demonic Ice Mirrors

4th opening song "Go!", 6th ending song "Ryuusei" the best ones in my opinion...

I've only listened extensively to the 1st OST. The track "Sadness and Sorrow" really sticks out in my mind. It's lovely, but so sad. One of those songs that automatically alters the mood when listened to. -_-;; I'm definately going to check out the other osts now, particularly the 3rd one.

I'd have to say Viva Rock

Congratulations, you just helped destroy the world.

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

I like all the naruto OST's can't really choose one> :)

Signature

Besa

Abyss

The third OP is the best,and the second ending is just eeww

Signature Image

I think opening theme 4 was great.... Go was cool I have that on my MP3 player.... I wish it lasted longer.... I didn't really like OP5 when it first came out... and OP6 isn't all the great either... though the video for the OP is pretty good!!!

Another good one is the Rising Fighting Spirit.... I think thats what its called... and Sadness and Sorrows theme is pretty good too

Asakura-Hao

Asakura-Hao

Seraphim of Cruxis

A lot of Naruto songs are really good!

I like "Wind" and "Go -Fighting Dreamers-" the best! ^_^

Signature

The latest theme song of this season. I don't know the name of it but it's crazy hot

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

evil, fake, orochimaru fight, ryuusei, seishun kyousoukyoku 5th ending, and mountain a go go two 7th ending. and that's it for me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

Quote by Aa-chan

Quote by tarerenit seems many people mistaken this as "best song" hehe, why dont we change it to that ?

I amended the title ^^ .

heheeheee i woud have to say Seishun Kyosokyoku by sambomaster and mountain a go go

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Quote by Chloe-chanThe second one was my favorite, but the after listening to the third, it's so cool!

same here second and third :) i like about the same

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Besa

Abyss

Oh,damn I forgot the raikiri(thunder break) OST,gotta love that one.And the Orochimaru fight one :D

Signature Image

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.