Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you cook and how good are your Skills? - Minitokyo

Can you cook and how good are your Skills?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Well Hi my Friends^^
I know some People they even cant boil a Egg(no fun Guys)
I bet this Guys starving to death when there is no one who cook for them lol
Dont get me wrong my skills are far from perfect.But I love to cook and Im learning little by little.(My favorite Cooking Style is Asian)
So I wonder what you Guys are think about it.

Signature

I can cook a few things. I like to think I'm fairly good at cooking them.

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Heh instant noodles for me!!
Well that usualy but I can cook-ish. =)
Eggfried rice is quite easy mixed in with anything ya want really..
And I can marinate chicken wings/duck and cook that as well....and now that i think about i can cook any vegie's as well.!
Just lazy :( I want to learn more about how to cook other asian cuisine especially japanese and filipino..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

pamkips

pamkips

?????

i'ma cooking freak i love it!!!!!!
yayyy!!!

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Holt

Holt

pffft

My extend skills go to the extent of instant noodles and such delicacies as scrambled eggs with hash browns XD
i like cooking vegetables like chinese lettuce too :)

Signature Image

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

Mmh, I think you know my skills, hon ^^
i think I can cook quite well, if I want. Sometimes I love to cook lavish meals when there's
somebody who cares about it. But most times I'm just lazy and prefer simple food like noodles with tomato-sauce or something like that.

Signature Image

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Yeah, I cook. I cook fried rice, rice, spagettii, ramen, and some other stuffs.

Signature Image

Okoru

Title? what's that?

I can cook... Just about everything I want to eat. Almost. :X Just can't get some things to come out perfectly. :(

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

Asahi

Asahi

gone

i dont love cooking .. and my cookie skillz arnt high. i have no talent and no silence for this... :(

Manako

~enjoy the silence~

i don't want to praise myself too much, but i can cook pretty well. <.< >.>
when someone tells me what he likes then in most cases my meals are just like something from a cooking book when i try to make it>.<
i've learned to cook from my mum 'cause she always tells me that a woman needs to know how to make their husbands satisfied. -.-#########################

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

I can cook..but not well enough for people to eat my cooking..

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I guess I can cook okay, and not everything I make sucks.
Other people like my cooking most of the time, but I don't really make that much. XD

Quote by kawaii-chickeni'ma cooking freak i love it!!!!!!
yayyy!!!

^_^ same here, I love to cook! <3

ALL yoUr BAsE are BELongs TO mE!
Signature Image
^.^ Thank you Fluffy! <3

Well, I am able to make some easy dishes that only need to be cooked (no preparations). For example Nasi Goreng or something like that. Recently I learned from my sister how to make scrambled egg - I was surprised how easy it is. So I am not a cook but I am not totally lost in the kitchen like some other people.

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I never tried to cook "complex dishes", but i suppose i could survive by cooking something myself XD

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

the most complicated dish that i can could would be spaghetti.... thought its really easy!!!:D

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I can cook I think ^_^' Well... if my cooking don't kill you? You will live off it lol But I can cook a few things when needed. It also depend on how hungry I get or how fast I want it to be.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I do most of the cooking for me and my girlfriend and I used to only be able to cook things that were really simple or made in a microwave but the more I did it the better I got at it and now I think I'm a pretty good cook. At least no one's ever vomitted after eating my cooking. O.o

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

I can cook the basic like rice, beans, eggs and noodles... but I'm expert in making ice...lol

Signature Image

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

my skills are great actually... and I spetialize ion chinese, tailand, italian and argentinian food... :)
my sister one the other hand stinks as a cook... she can burn even water :D

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

hmm, not a very good cook as of yet ^_^' i can cook some things, i could survive off of my cooking, but it wouldn't be very diverse at all. My specialty? grilled cheese! hahaha oh, i can fry mushrooms well too ^^

Signature

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I'm getting pretty good at cooking. Slowly learning more complex recipes and whatnot

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

I cook alittle but only when I have to. I got to eat or else I'll be crawling. (I did that a few times...)
I might try to cook some meat someday...

Learning little by little.
Signature

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

I'm an excellent cook when it comes to frying anything. Baking..... not so much.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.