Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you cook and how good are your Skills? - Minitokyo

Can you cook and how good are your Skills?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

LOL for me i cant cook much, i can boil an egg, make pastas but most of the time i make instand noodles XD fast and easy no hassle XD

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

food is my passion, so cooking is a natural thing for me to do, I am pretty good at it, at least no one have any complaints about my cooking :D especailly my dates ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Quote by DarkCrimsonDont get me wrong my skills are far from perfect.But I love to cook and Im learning little by little.(My favorite Cooking Style is Asian)
So I wonder what you Guys are think about it.

What's to think? I learned how to cook from my grandma, and I'm now learning how to cook Italian on my own from books. Men, believe me or not, have a long line to herald their skills from. They are called chefs. I have known females who can't make pop-corn, or eggs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only place where this stereotype (that men shouldn't be able to cook) thrives is among stupid "Americans".

ie: People of the set stupid (un-thinking) who are also part of the set "Americans". No one else need apply.

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

i can cook steak w/ gravy, bake cookies and i can boil anything cooked that way.

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

Nope. I can't cook for $hit.... Well at lease I know how to boil an egg and make other things like instat noddles.

I'm a pretty good cook. I pwn at grilling, so I'm counting down the days til I get to pull that baby out. I prefer baking though- it's more fun, and the rewards are much better ^_^

I pwn at cooking! Actually...not really. XD

i cook Cantonese stuff like vegetables, noodles, rice, fried rice, eggs, tomatos...stuff like that. I also know how to make some pretty good soups (from my mother). I dunno. I suck still.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hmmm i can cook some things, mostly breakfast stuff XD *i dont mean to brag, but i can make a pretty good omlette* oh an i can also make pancakes an fried eggs, basically if it has a recipe, and its not hard to read, i can make it XD *stomach growls* 'scuse me! *runs to the kitchen*

Signature Image

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I can cook sorta, but not well. Most complex thing I've ever made was Macaroni and cheese Cassarole, and it cam out good.

Signature

I have people asking me all the time to bake cookies and cake as well as cook for them. I guess that has to say something for my cooking. It used to be that my husband was wanting to cook but now it's just me. :) It's one of my favrite things to do.

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I'm proud to say that I can cook well. And I think that it's really rare with the other guys I know. The only other friend that can cook can only make fried rice. XD Of course, I envy the girls, they make soooooo many different dishes. I kinda feel that that I leach off of them so much. :sweat:

Though being Asian, I can only make oriental dishes. I'm not good at all with western cuisine. But I did like the french food I had while I was there.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

My cooking level is still only lvl 1 becuase I sell all my fire crystals on the AH.
However, I did one time make some steamed crab....Lmao.

Actually, I know how to pork chops steak, BBQ stuff. Pasta and easy stuff. I dont know much but that doesnt me I couldnt cook. If only I had a hot lady like my http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/107786/ . to teach my somethings ^ ^.

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

I can cook an few good things(espcially Chicken Teriyaki and some complex dishes). I say my cooking skill is fairly moderate.

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

i think i am a very good cook cuz the most time i make the dinner for my family and for the friends and all say that i love my food *blush*
and it is few days ago the friend from my brother said that if he would have a wish free so i will take me to his home cuz i am a good cook XD XD XD ( auch eine art einen mann zu bekommen :nya: :nya: :nya: ) and i think my best foods are the asia soups like "pho" and a lot others and i cook a lot german, asian and italy stlye but very little turkish maybe to little ^_^'

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

CleiraCravenLaen117

CleiraCravenLaen117

kunai wielder

i can cook. i'm the best cook in my family... i once had summer classes in france just to study cooking... i'm really, really good... and during bake sale at school, i was the one in charge in baking

Signature Image
i sing to prove i'm alive...

I like cooking, though only when I have some spare time... not often these days.
I'm not so good with cookies and cakes as I am with soups. My fish soup is fair. :D

- This Free Life Crisis -

cookign is eaaassy... its my job... id better know how to cook stuff :)

whispers of the fallen, reach you faster that the word of god. listen to them they are wiser

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I'm not much of a cook. The only thing I can actually memorize how to make is rice. I once had home ec. at school and I baked some cookies that turned out kinda burnt. ^_^;

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Yeah I can cook well enough for people to ask me for second portions or to eat faster than me...People sometimes I tell you >_< no respect for the host.

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

i like cooking^^
and i probably don't cook that bad because people eat that what i cook xD

T-T me is the guys who you said even can't boil an egg!-_-
I really bad in cooking!T T

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

I know a litttle how to cook genuine Italian...considering my mother is Italian. She taught a little bit of cooking to me last summer and this summer i am learning more! :d
i can also grill and cook over an open fire pretty well.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Mmm, I can only cook the most basic things like eggs, fry rice, and maybe some noodles. But i wouldn't recommand anyone eating them.

Signature

oh!!!!!!!!i love people cook for me..instant noodle is my expertise...other food i'm lousy at it...haih....

Signature

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.