Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you cook and how good are your Skills? - Minitokyo

Can you cook and how good are your Skills?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

i love cooking haha and i've been doing in since im really young........live by myself alot so gotta do stuff like that haha ^^

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

i can cook for my family and in like 12 yrs old.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

amtcubus

amtcubus

Information is the key!

i can cook. and i can say, i'm good at it. i ike to try new things. mix this with that and stuff. you get realy surprised when you try out things together you couldnt even image how it would taste. but the most time i cook noodles with almost everything mixed i can get in my hands :D

Fly to anywhere, my COSMO!!!

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

well my aptitudes in cooking include boiling water and making instant oatmeal. the most complex meal i assemble is spaghetti. but my spaghetti kicks ass. ^^

lol i need a good cook. :(

Nemontine89

Nemontine89

~Stoner~

I cook good XD I can stir fry and boil and fry pretty much anything! (even non-edibles)
The only thing I hate cooking is meat, I like eating meat, it's just that preparing the meat is yucky. :P

Signature
	Image Woof? XD

I could cook some stuff but it is not so good t_t
i need to find a person that know how to cook food
or I'll die tonight T_T

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i can cook...but after eating it...you will have to spend you days in a hospital...^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

mmmmm, i can make a cake, so yummy but with my grany's help ^^ and also can do egg and they all love it

Signature

i can cook.....kinda......sorta.....maybe........i cant cook :(

bayumi

bayumi

I can cook...but it depends on who going to eat. Futhermore..who eating my cooking was risking their life.... :D

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I can cook,but only when I want it,although I can't compare to my grandmother,she cooks the best! :)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

I'm not very good at cooking. Every time I get my confidence up enough to try to cook something, it turns out horrible.

soulas

The Crappah.

i can cook. but i can only cook simple dishes like eggs and chops. guess i need to learn cooking some times XD.
my most complicated was trying to make a scrambled soup. followed by sunny side up.

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Can You Cook?

Technically yes - I can cook a couple things, virtually. While thinking that making a sub wasn't easy enough, cooking isn't even remotely close to half of that task either. Very time consuming indeed.

Mostly I prepare chicken / cookies or cook pasta / make pizza here.

How Good Are Your Skills?

Decent. My kitchen doesn't have virtually everything, but my parents virtually buys a lot of different groceries at the supermarket.

I pretty much virtually grab whatever exists in the fridge.

Mostly, I use the ingredients of olive oil, parsley, basil, garlic, onions, parmesan cheese, margarine, mayonnaise, ground beef, and hot peppers. While I'm mostly freaked out to even using a cutting knife [since I don't like the cutting board too often], I use the blender instead. And yes, I know how to make my very own pasta sauce out of ripe tomatoes - thank you very much. Cooking is not my favorite, it definitely passes the time, and you can have fun with your friends helping you out, of course.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

I love to cook! I love cooking cookies and cakes. My sister and I will cook together and our stuff usually comes out pretty good!

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I can cook, probably not those fancy stuff though! Ahahaa. XD

I really suck at cooking, I can only cook things like noodles and rice, it's enough if I can live on my own but I'll really starve to death without a variety of food! I love food and if I don't have to cook that it's all good!

Signature Image

I am a good cook, I like cooking and most (not all) of my dishes turn out quite nicely, there are just some dishes that I just can't get to turn out right they either look nice but taste yucky or look like gross and taste great. :)

Cadi

Cadi

True

Ramen and frozen pizza of courseXD Yea I cook a lot, my mom have to work and take care of me, sometimes she doesn't come home until 10 or 11 at night, So I taught myself to cook soem chinese dishes^^ I also bake- all the time, I just baked a cheesecake from scratch yesterday^^

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

I can cook.......well....
But when I'm forced to cook I overcooked it.........in other words...it gets burned...like that time...when I was in school in Home Economics...I overcooked the Garlic and everything else after...LoL >.<

Signature Image

Besa

Abyss

My cooking skills are.....very bad

Signature Image

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

I can't cook for beans! >_< I suck at cooking!! I can cook a few things though, like eggs and simple stuff. I wanna learn how to cook :_;

Signature

krnxaja

krnxaja

SogeSogeSogeKing

I burn toast, but I also burn ramen. I dunno how, the edges always turn black so I get my younger brother to do it.

Signature
I am the Greatest and Most Honorable Man this world has ever known
I am the Leader of 8,000,000,000 Men
I am.....................CAPTAAAAAAIIIN USOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

I can make korean cup noodles (hell yeh) and brownies and pina coladas...thats about all

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.