Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you listen to music while doing homework???? - Minitokyo

do you listen to music while doing homework????

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

...no...if i did my mom whould kill me...*unless i use a head phone*
my mom hate noice... even a cat's pur whould kill her...

but i was to listen to music...i'd listen to
the killers=Mr.brightside
SUM41=piece...
and other favs...

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/12642/ - kinda similar thread over here.

As for me, I don't, but I know some people like to.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

i do all the time

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i do every once in a while
not to often though...

yep! i always listen to music when i do my homework. it keeps me think. lol for some reason. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

yup yup yup yup yup! me do! help me R. e.l.a.x.!!!!!!!!!

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

If I had homework anymore.... :|

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I do all the time. I can't really concentrate without a little background noise. :)

Quote by zephiris26I do all the time. I can't really concentrate without a little background noise. :)

same :)

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

If it's not important homework, then psh, by all means yes.

If it requires concentration, like writing, then no. I actually like writing ^_^;;, so I'd like to concentrate on it alone.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

I'm sooo addicted to music...i can't go anywhere without a cd player or a mp3 player. When i'm home, i tend to have the music on 24/7....it's bad, but it's a habit =\ But when i do hw, i typically listen to j-pop and such...trying to listen to my fav rock bands and such just distracts me too much.

I love listening to music when I'm doing my homework! It makes homework seem to go by faster. My mom dosen't really like it when I do that but I don't care. I still listen to music when I do my homework.

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

yes, i do. believe it or not, it helps me concentrate! my good grades come from the soothing sounds of music!! <<< don`t take that literally, it doesn`t work for everyone.

Quote by EternalParadoxIf it's not important homework, then psh, by all means yes.
If it requires concentration, like writing, then no. I actually like writing ^_^;;, so I'd like to concentrate on it alone.

u`r a writer? same here. writing for me is the only exception.... concentration is most definetly required. for when you write, your concentration turns to gold letters on paper.
you`ve made a masterpiece and the whole world can`t stop you. time stands still, and you bask in the warming glory of of the golden sun, that greets you with congratulations on your masterpicece. you begin to glow with the light of a thousand moons, and you have the confidence of 1000 determined people, to read your masterpiece to the heavens just to hear the angels sing of your glory. you are satisfied and drift off into a peaceful sleep. smiling in your sleep holding your masterpiece.

i apologize if i`m spamming, just to prove my point while just typing that short prose there,

i just so happen to be listening to Puni Puni Densetsu Ppoi (the begging to Puni Puni Poemi the OVA) see? great things can come from music..... (in my opinion) ok so maybe the prose/poem up there isn`t so great, but the music helped me think of it! ^_^'

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

it depends on what kind of homework it is. If it involves a lot of writting, then yes I would prefer to listen to music. But majority of the time I listen to music its when I am drawing.

Signature

animepirate

animepirate

Shrine Maiden

In high school I did...but now, I kinda have to concentrate more.. ^^

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i listen to music all the time, whether i'm reading, drawing, doing homework... it doesn't matter, i need music ^^ the only time i turn the music off is when i'm watching tv or when i sleep...

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Yes, on my computer.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I have to listen to music to concentrate on my homework or studying

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

yes I do.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

of course! unless i'm doing some serious cramming for an exam i always listen to music while i'm doing homework!

Signature Image

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

yep. every single day! i listen to music from after dinner til the next morning. yep. 12 loooong hours. it helps me sleep. :D

Signature

DaHero69

Dahero69

i listen to jpop while im doing homework it pumps me up as i finish it XD

Signature

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

I listen to music all the time if I have to do a project for a class. Otherwise I just fall asleep from boredom. Sometimes I can't concentrate much because of the songs and the quality of my work suffers but it is better than not submitting anything at the end :)

Signature

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I rarely do homework without it! I'm not a big fan of silence...I can't seem to concentrate with it silent, because I hear all these weird little background noises (like typing of the keyboard or creaks of the house). Besides, music helps me relax, and I need that when I do homework.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.