Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My first giveaway is done! - Minitokyo

My first giveaway is done!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I know this isn't something big or of intrest to probably most here but I could not help it. I am happy a because I had just held my first giveaway on my anime group(same one as in my sig) and it went off well. Granted it wasn't anything to big. Just 2 figures of Naraku from inuyasha and a few inuyasha trading cards thrown in for fun. I am definatly going to hold more drawings though. I just have to wait for a time when I have something else to give again.
Ok, I am done wasting your time. =)

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

congrats on a success with your yahoo group!!!!!.... maybe i'll join!!

I'm afraid that I'm not terribly knowledgeable about the myriad goings-on or nuts and bolts of the anime community at large, but it's good to hear that your event went off well. :)

QVOD VITA FACIMVS AETERNITATE SONABIT.

SereneXXX

Deep Love Is Strong..........

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

Congrats!!!!I hope you can find there are many friends!!!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.