Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Games just out of reach!? - Minitokyo

Games just out of reach!?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Thought this would be a good question to ask:

- Any games that continue to elude you no matter how hard you try (within reason that is) to obtain it? Perhaps a game that you keep getting out-bid on, the store is always sold out of, that's never available to rent, etc.?

Answering the question myself, the game (for me) would have to be 'Valkyrie Profile.'

I'd really like to add this one to my collection and for month(s) I've been searching for it, but I've yet to find it for anything under a seriously rediculous price. At least, that is, after having found it long before I knew how rare and expensive it was and passing on it's $37 dollar price tag.

Still kicking myself!

And still not playing it either!

One day!

-Kiyoshi-

-Kiyoshi-

Silent One [Not Really]

Personally, I want to buy and play REZ. I also want to play those Naruto fighting games on the Gamecube.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

for me its Mega Man X3 for the old Super Nintendo, i havent played it in a long time and i'm tryin to get the whole Mega Man X series and 3 has been the hardest to get, i can find it online but its so expensive! *$80-125* @_@ soooo expensive T_T

Signature Image

1mm0rt4l

Consummate Sniper

Ninja Gaiden constantly got away from me for over 6 months O_o;;;; I finally ended up buying it from a friend who thought it was too hard XD

Signature

Quote by 1mm0rt4lNinja Gaiden constantly got away from me for over 6 months O_o;;;; I
finally ended up buying it from a friend who thought it was too hard XD

Sadly, I never got the chance to really devote a lot of time to 'Ninja Gaiden' after I got it and before deciding to trade in my X-Box system (in anticipation for the next gen consoles).

Maybe one day.

Anyhow, have fun kicking ninja can!

1mm0rt4l

Consummate Sniper

Quote by Texcap

Quote by 1mm0rt4lNinja Gaiden constantly got away from me for over 6
months O_o;;;; I
finally ended up buying it from a friend who thought it was too hard
XD

Sadly, I never got the chance to really devote a lot of time to 'Ninja
Gaiden' after I got it and before deciding to trade in my X-Box system
(in anticipation for the next gen consoles). Maybe one day.
Anyhow, have fun kicking ninja can!

Yeah... 'tis a very difficult game O_o;;;;; I use it as the basis for the difficulty of all my other games ^-^

Signature

I'm still looking badly for the japanese PC version of Lunar Silver Star Story Complete. The last time I bought one on eBay it turned out to be the korean version :-(
Anyone care to swap his japanese version for my korean version? Or maybe even sell me his jap. version? ;-)

Yeah... 'tis a very difficult game O_o;;;;; I use it as the basis for the difficulty of all my other games ^-^

Hehe, that's what I do too ^^

Now, back to the subject, I would like to find Dragon Seeds for the playstation. That was an awesome game made quite some time ago, I'd like to have it just for nostalgic purposes ^^

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Breath of fire 4 and errrrrrm I think Xenogears..Havent really looked around on tha net as I am broke atm ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

I can't find the first Burnout game for the life of me... I've given up now. But if I ever see it it's mine! :)

Quote by Rizy123Breath of fire 4 and errrrrrm I think Xenogears

'Xenogears' should be pretty easy to obtain, particularly with having long reached the "Greatest Hit" status and re-released...

Quote: ..Havent really looked around on tha net as I am broke atm ;)

Ah, well then there's always that reason!

Understand it well!

Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo

The Moonlit Angel

90+% of the Tokimeki Memorial games 3 down 1 in the mail god only knows how many more to go and the Final Fantasy games without the ugly green label 2 left

As a follow-up:

I'm glad as all get out to say that I finally found a local copy of Valkyrie Profile (got it yesterday, just happened to check on a whim) and at $39.99 rather than the $85+ (used) that they've been going for at auction and online sites due it's quality and rarity.

There's hope folks, didn't think I'd ever find it.

Good luck in the searches!

Gotta go with Megaman X4 for the PSX. My roommate in 1st year had it and it was the most fun I ever had playing Megaman. Then he was dumb enough to sell it, but I was even dumber for not buying it off him. I look for it at Electronics Boutique every chance I get, but I know it's a lost cause

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

The First Burnout game. Rented it a few years ago and attempted to buy it, but I never could obtain it. But I won't give up yet! :)

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

the game that is out of reach for me is Jane's f/a-18 for the PC. I have it but the game disc got chipped on the data part and its unplayable. I've searched it on the net and found it but they require you to pay via pay-pal or credit card which is something I don't have. :sweat: XP T_T

Another game I had trouble acquiring is La Pucelle Tactics but thankfully I've acquired it. :D

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Magna carta . . . never came to Greece >=( -_- >=(

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.