Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hoooi! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

Hello everyone, you can all me "Aquamarine," or sarisasenshi.

I'm a 20 year-old English major attending college, killing my brain with minor anime character fandoms, playing video games, and role-playing on various anime and video-gamed themed MU*s. I have been an otaku for well over 6 years now, and I'm still running strong with personal favorites such as Hellsing, Sailor Moon (Yes, that is what I said.), Revolutionary Girl Utena, and .hack//SIGN.

I've known about Minitokyo for awhile now thanks to numerous Googlisms throughout the last two years leading me to the site, and it has only been just recently that I decided to finally sign up for an account.

Hajimashite!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Glad you're here, and I hope you have lots of fun. Just be sure that you look at the FAQ so you don't make any mistakes. Take care, and I'll see you around. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

*Gasp* It's you! I know you! :D Hi Hi!! Oh...and in response to your post...I shall let you know if I have any questions whatsoever! :nya: ...I like the smilies...I like them lots... XP

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

Oh hey I'm glad you finally decied to join MT! Welcome to MT and I hope you enjoy your time here! Don't forget to make some awesome friends while you here!!!

Welcome to mt.... Hope you enjoy your time here.... glad you finally decided to join us....

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hajimemashite.. watashi wa ayane desu...
welcum to mt.. have a great time here ok.. XP

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

welcome to MT sarisasenshi-san! i hope that you are enjoying yourself to the fullest! take care and see you in the forums! :)

Signature Image

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Hi there, welcome to MT!
I hope you have fun here, and make a lot of friends :)
Take care, and see ya around

Signature

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Hi there and welcome to MT! It's lots of fun here so have fun and enjoy your stay! Take care, make lots of friends, don't break any rules, happy leveling and see ya around ;)

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

Quote by WearyWandererHi there and welcome to MT! It's lots of fun here so have fun and enjoy
your stay! Take care, make lots of friends, don't break any rules,
happy leveling and see ya around ;)

A Mirelle fan! Yay~! She was one of my favorite .hack//DUSK characters. :D

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Sarisasenshi! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

hi, welcome to mt :)

DigiSaberX

Happy and Lucky ^_^

Hello and Welcome to MT. ^____^ I'm new too. ^^ Have fun Lv Up! ^^

Signature

welcome to MT
hopefully you enjoy your stay ^_^

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.