Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A game - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Quote by Shinsengumi What makes this game different from an older, existing, and active one, located at http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/4893/ ?

Mate, you are closing the wrong thread. That one has not been active for 34 weeks...maybe you ought to close that old one and live that one you closed open again.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Though it was opened thirty four weeks ago, it has posts from within the past couple weeks.

--------------------
Edit: If a thread hasn't been touched in ages, then clearly it's fine to make a new one, but if a new thread is created while another on the very same subject has had reasonably recent activity, then it's definitely a viable candidate for closing.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Right but then again, it has no post for the past week or so while this one was still getting posts...

nospheratu

Alucard_NoSpHeRaTu

?????? i dont understand anything.... but anyway.... keep on rocking!!!!

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Oh. This game.

Q: Why can't humans photosynthesize?

omigoshi

omigoshi

5th Child Of J.E.N.O.V.A

hi All! *waves~

Signature
Ningen nante taishita mon jya nai sa...dakara omae wa dame na nigen da
5TH CHILD OF J.E.N.O.V.A
----FuGu-----

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

Quote by MinatoOh. This game.

Q: Why can't humans photosynthesize?

A: they're not green

q: why on earth does everyone not remember how to play this game? except u n me of course

Signature Image

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

Quote by shad0whunter

Quote by MinatoOh. This game.Q: Why can't humans photosynthesize?

A: they're not green
q: why on earth does everyone not remember how to play this game? except u n me of course

LOL u two are funnee -- this thread is not to start this game again -- it's simply to state a fact -- that shinsengumi [possibly] closed the prior "a game" thread on accident since there was another one already made but didnt have any recent postings in it, while the "a game" thread had the more recent postings. ^_^ [i think i just confused myself]!!!! kyaaaaaa!!

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

(hoi ~_~ play the game, already)

Signature Image

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Um, no. Don't start the game up again; that's why Shin closed it in the first place.

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

thanks biriwilg for letting shadow know that ! ^_^ lol if you want to -- go to the other post [the one that wasn't closed out]

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.