Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Late Night Confession Session - Minitokyo

Late Night Confession Session

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Post here anything that you want to confess, I would like to confess that I lost contact with a friend in middle school and now that he goes to my high school i refuse to even talk to him because i feel that we changed so much and that we dont have as many things in common as we did before

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

I confess to many things. I confess to physically stealing from a store, to downloading anime, tv series, music and programs, to physically copying hundreds of DVD`s without paying for them, for successfully ruining two people`s lives because they pissed me off at work..

I confess to not really feeling any remorse, sorrow or regret over any of it too.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

I confess that I've been thinking about a certain girl in this forum a bit more than I thought I would be ^__^

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Queen-Of-The-Damned

+Tormented soul of the undead+

One time when I was supposed to be watching my little brother while he was on the trampoline I fell asleep & he fell & got hurt.I didn't want to get in trouble so I asked him to act like nothing had happened but it turned out he had a concussion & it got worse since he didn't go to the hospital right away.(But in my defense,he said it didn't hurt at all after the first minute or so)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

I confess that:
- I have a crush on one of my co-workers
- I cannot stand being around one of my friends at the moment because of her immaturity

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

I confess that I don't wach my little brother when I'm suppost to.... *sigh* Yes I know I'm a bad older sister.... :sweat:

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

First of all Damn Teryon... I am not going to mess with you. Second of all. I am consantly fantasizing about my neighbor and not my boyfriend.. especially whenn.. *cough* *cough*.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i confess that i have been known to "borrow" money from my lil sibs...

Signature Image

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

i confess that I have been tripping people on purpose in school.

Signature

I confess that I sometimes lead guys on, even when I KNOW I would never go out with them.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i confess that i just fired someone at work today, and it felt good!
muwahahahahaha!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

i confess for burning anime and giving it out to frenz who wanted them.
yeah and i also confess that i dun feel bad at all for doing this sort of thing.
also confess to owning some pirated CDs.

i could get into so much trouble with the law T_T

i confess that i think my dad's side of the family sucks... so much drama (just got back from a funeral about 4 hours ago in PA [i live in FL]) my aunt margaret and my grandmother hated eachother's guts. at my aunt margaret's funeral... my grandmother: "oh, she was SUCH a wonderful sister-in-law!!!"

*vomits blood and has mild seizures on the floor in silence*

and i was the one who put the sticky tack on my mother's suitcase handle and she thought it was gum and thought my cousin did it and she put the sticky tack (gum) in his shoe for revenge... o.o

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

It's your god. They're your rules. *You* go to hell.

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

I confess to beating up my friends in highschool...even when they didn't deserve it. Sometime I got carried away...because I had FUN doing it....does that make me bad? :o

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

Cadi

Cadi

True

I confess that I like someone I'm not suppose too... >_<

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Wow your people (guys and chicks) ARE evil!!!

i confess I havent started revising even though my exams are all a week away..
And that I'm lazy
And that I cant be bothered to keep contact with all my friends because now they are more of a bother to be with than fun..
And that I love MT ^_^ and the people here..
And that I'm v.tired and I better sleep coz i have a P.E exam 2morow..

Nite :(

I spend too much time online and not enough time cleaning the house.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Hmmm... I confess to:
Being really, really, really confused.

Brownie the Cat

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.