Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you cope being dumped..? - Minitokyo

How do you cope being dumped..?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

I never knew being dumped hurt this much, thie very moment that I write this, I just got dumped,..on msn...
So...how do you cope with this pain...?
T.T
Especially, I thought he was joking,..maybe he is....but I dont think so..
He said, if I didnt know his favourite colour, he would dump me...
How low....
T.T

Oh man that must suck..... Well what I usally do is go out with my friends and have some fun!!! Just forget about what happend and move on with your life. Plus there's a whole buch of hot guys in this world! I'm sure you'll find someone again. :)

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

Thx for the comfort, but what do you do,(for those who are going threw the same thing)
How do you cope after being dumped by your internet lover..?

being dump sucks... but if he said that he'd dump U cuz U didn't knew hes favorite color, he was a jerk ( thats my opinion...) how to deal with tha pain?... I write, draw, walk... usualy have a drinks with my best friend (who as funny as it sounds, is a she)

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Aww...I'm sorry, inochikyo! It's sad to get dumped...especially over the net. What kinda creep does that? How stupid...! Umm, I can't really offer you any advice 'cause I've never been dumped (but I've never gone out on a date or had a romantic relationship)...but I always find solace in keeping busy when something bad happens. Reading books, doing homework, talking to friends, listening to music, writing, watching television...that kind of thing; my favorites are reading, listening to music, and talking with friends...but being dumped still sucks. You'll find another guy, though...whether you want to hear that or not. Anyway, I'm sorry that happened to you...PM me if you wanna talk or rant (I'm good at listening).

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

if i was dumped, i would get over it and get another guy. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Talk to close friends about it. It helps to have a good talk and cry.

you make a music video with your friends and forget your troubles by laughing

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I've never been dumped. I've mutually broken off relationships but I've never been dumped and I've never dumped someone else (although now that I think about it, there were probably at least one or two who only pretended to want to break it up because I wanted to). If I ever did dump someone though, I'd never do it over IM. That's really low, he sounds like a coward.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

Quote by SaschaCbeing dump sucks... but if he said that he'd dump U cuz U didn't knew
hes favorite color, he was a jerk ( thats my opinion...)

i agree

Signature Image

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Huh... it kinda sounds like a joke to me.
But I've never been dumped, and never plan to be. Never had to chance to be, either. So I wouldn't know, sorry.
Are you sure that he was serious?

Brownie the Cat

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

oh man! what a coward... getting dumped on msn? it does kinda sound like a joke tho... well, depending on how long you guys have been together... maybe he's juss a jerk like that... well if it was not a joke then please accept my sympathy....after my boyfriend broke up with me... had a nice long chat with my best friend... and he helped cheer me up. they say laughter is the best remedy! my other friend also brought over some of her jay chou CDs for me to listen to...

Signature Image

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

Wow thats harsh i feel so bad for you but I've never had a date or been dumped so I son't know how to help you..... My support is all I can give, and you may take as much as you need.........sigh guys to day are such wimps!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hum.. inochikyo.. cheer up.. although i was never been dump before.. i may not know the feelings that you are having now.. but whenever i'm feeling bad, i always spend my whole day outside with my buddies doing wild things and after a sleep, i'll feel better.. and your bf is really a jerk, dumping you with such a stupid reason.. don't forget that there's still lots of guys outside..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by sadotsuHuh... it kinda sounds like a joke to me.
But I've never been dumped, and never plan to be. Never had to chance to be, either. So I wouldn't know, sorry.
Are you sure that he was serious?

Even if it was a joke, inochikyo shouldn't stick around with someone who would joke like that.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Ino-chan! *hugs* I'm sorry this is happening!

Quote by KuzainEven if it was a joke, inochikyo shouldn't stick around with someone who would joke like that.

I agree....if he's gonna be a jerk like that, I wouldn't be with him. As far as advice, I've never been dumped but, I have been in one of those relationships where you're not really sure if you're broken up or not. What I'd do is chill to some music, relax or try and try and be stress free. Also, try and do something that doesn't remind you of him, otherwise it will hurt more. Please take care of yourself Ino-chan!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

i've never been in a relationship, so i dun know whats it like to be dumped. but i tink i've been through some seemingly harsh situations like this but i just get drowned back by my mp3 player. i get absorbed easily by music and can seal myself out totally if i wanted to.

but i guess that depends on each person. just do something to help yourself relax. if cahtting on the forums hlp u relax and take a load off then do it. i'm sure there's many ppl whose willing to hlp u out =D

OH,I'm so sorry to here that!But yes just like SaschaC said he is a jerk! So don't mind that!You'll find a new relationship soon!If it was mine,I will think like that!Just forgot him and other boy will coming!

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

ay T_T ive never been dumped online before, but i say maybe forget him, i mena that was messed up and he should have been more gentle to your feeling's hun, but maybe write down ur feeling's or listen to happy music, hang out with your girl's and move on :) **hugs** i hope you feel better

Signature Image

Bach

nightmare life

trhe two easiest ways i've found are to get a new mate bf/gf and the otheris to have been the one to have broke up it seems to help even if the break up was mutal it kind of helps to be the first to think of it

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by inochikyo
He said, if I didnt know his favourite colour, he would dump me...
How low....

Exactly. If you realize his cowardice and complete lack of tact then just forget about him and move on. You deserve someone who will take you more seriously than dump over over his favorite colour. Any guy that does that has no guts and do not deserve to have a girlfriend period, especially someone who cares, like you, since you obviously are hurting.

Forget him. He isn't worth your time. There's nothing I can tell you to do that will make it any easier. But you will realize that your happiness is much more precious than his color and you will find a guy who understand that.

My favorite saying for situations like this:

Don't weep for he doesn't deserve your tears. Because the only one who does will never make you cry.

Cheer up. I hope you feel better soon.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Quote by inochikyoI never knew being dumped hurt this much, thie very moment that I write this, I just got dumped,..on msn...
So...how do you cope with this pain...?T.T
Especially, I thought he was joking,..maybe he is....but I dont think so..
He said, if I didnt know his favourite colour, he would dump me...How low....T.T

he dumped u because u didnt quess his fav color? wat the.... wat kind of trick was he pulling?

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Well straight up.

1.Guy was a jerk you deserve better.
2.I've heard from females that chocolate or ice-cream is a great soother..(or ya suggary food) Stock up!
3. Soon enough you'll forget about the prick and find someone who appreciates your worth..

Good luck !

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

shallow **** if you ask me. even shallower if they listen to a friend and dump you like my ex did...then he led me on again and got married and never told me about this girl he was seeing.

I try not to be angry -- I've only had 3 relationships, and I'm 18 -- but I can't help but feel angry at my last boyfriend -- the one I mentioned a moment ago -- for lying to me, making me think that maybe he wanted to start over and not listen to any friends...

just keep yourself as busy as possible, talk to friends who care, your mom (or dad)...someone you trust. if you ever feel angry, do something to vent, like running, punching a pillow, write, or draw. anything to get those negative feelings away.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.