Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Attack of the Aliens rp - Minitokyo

Attack of the Aliens rp

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

In this Rp we will be in the year 5440, A time after nuclear fall out and other worlds have been discovered. The place is still Earth but on earth there are communitys of ailens and the population for the most part is lower then todays standerds. Technology is also lowered to a more basic time (civilation has reversed). Other races are advanced with supernatural powers.

U will pick ur age, race, sex, powers, weaknesses, charecter description, and the bio

Name:
Powers:
Weaknesses:
Charecter Description:
Bio:

It should look something like this ^

I'll start

Name: Kurge
Race: Earth
Sex: male
Powers: Physical Strength and minior magic powers ( Battle auras)
Weaknesses: Arcanian ore
Charecter bio: He was origanlly from Barbaria He was in their military as a guardsmen ("protect the Royal family") He was very good at his job too, but his planet was taken over by the Arcainians who are in league with the Unknown ailen force As A Guardsmen he was removed from his planet to a "remote" world to be exiled but it seems earth is having trouble of its own. So He has decided to prevent the same problem that happened on his world to this one.

Kurge was at his camp fire at night outside of the village he was near. He had walked for miles to even see it but he was so tired he needed to sleep.

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

(i have enough trouble keeping up with my own RP lol... but ill join seeing as noone esle has yet.)

Name: Rath (It'll probably less confusing if i used the same name)
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Powers: A bow
Weakness: Human Mortality
Bio: (i'll keep it short and corny lol) Grew up in a orphanage after his parents were killed by aliens. And even tho many of his human freinds hated the aliens, he was the only one who wanted to do something about it. So after he was of age, he set off on a journey to defeat the aliens, even if its one at a time.

He was resting at a lodge in a village which he had never been to before, the night was cold. It was a nice shelter. (id like to know where this plot is going lol)

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I was kinda hopeing for the charecters of the rp to help with that. Plus I used my bio from the other one too because I couldn't think of anything. If ur human then it would be bow or cross bow

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I see, just wanted to know if u had a plot in mind, which would be useful for starting off an RP.. lol cause i have no idea where to go with it, but i can try someting : )

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

After the cold night outside of this village on this "weird" planet Kurge woke up and decided to enter the civilation. (he can't be living in the woods forever) So he enters the village and sees a young man walking down the street that is talking to guards.

~Hellsing~

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.