Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy or sad ending? - Minitokyo

Happy or sad ending?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

coyotes

Demonic Ice Mirrors

one of the reasons i watch anime is because of the sad endings, the unexpected happens and surprises everyone. I personally like anime series where one or all the good guys die...makes the series unpredictable...

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

i think if they is a not happy end it is better it is nearly on the real live cuz there u will never found a happy end that is not possible

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

berserker86

The Grey Wolf

Open Endings are only on some Movies good. Much better if a sequel announced. But otherwise Happy Ending Rulez!

Midget

Midget

M|SF|T

happy happy! :) sad endings can be ok, but only once in awhile... open endings are just plain evill -.- why do they torture us so :(

I like bittersweet endings. Or surprise endings. What sounds interesting is a series ending that would loop back around to the first episode, so you can keep watching the series all over again and it just runs around in a circle. Or something. %_% I heard Abenobashi has something like that.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Let me see.... Hmmmmmmm..... I would prefer happy endings... :) :D :) :D

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

I really don't care if an anime/manga/story has a happy or a bad ending..
I just want a good ending. (good isn't the same as morally good) (doesn't mean that the "good" guys have to win or anything.)

Signature Image

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

I guess I'll choose open because I like it when it's kind of happy/sad. You know, the good guy wins but... quite a price to pay. A phyrrhic victory. They won....kind of. But I don't like endings where they live you hanging. Wrap up the story....please.

I like happy endings but first the characters should experience loneliness,despair and sadness..that way, for me they would truly be happy... : )

Besa

Abyss

I like happy endings but sad endings are good too.

Signature Image

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I prefer happy endings, and romantics, of course.

Open endings are annoying, because you'll have to wait a while to see what happens.

I like endings that can be happy and sad at the same time... kinda like kingdom hearts...

:SPOILER:
they all lived and you thought they would just go back to their islands and be happy, but they got split up.

lana

lana

Yume

Quote by zephrynI think that I prefer a sad ending over a happy one. Why? Because sad endings leave a greater impression afterwards.

Can't agree more. Talking about impact. I go with sad endings because after watching it, I had long term hangovers.
(seemed like drugs)

i like all sorts of endings, it depends on the show though. piloot candidate ends afrter just 12 eps. and when it ends you just hate it for doing so. most of the ones that i am seeing now are suposed to end sadly and i wish that it wouldn't but it might be best as long as they make some changes before it ends (such as people saying "i love you" or just other things that need to happen)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

(\_/)
(X.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is Brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind Bunny's world conquest. copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world.

(%)
(\ll/)
(O.o)
(< >) This is Sain. Sain is a good friend of Bunny and helps him in any way he can.

devildevil

slogan

i like happy ending but i know they have some time sad ending

hic lime hic cerise hic citron

I don't care as long as its intresting. I hate it when really good characters die though. Like Hughes off of FMA.

I voted for happy endings but sometimes it feels good to be a sad one, sad, it is, but it leaves a strong and long-lasting emotion in the viewers' minds.

Of course like happy endings more than sad endings, because i hate to cry :)

Signature Image
Open your eyes...
I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

i mostly like happy endings but i also like sad endings cuz that's where the story turns around when u least expected it

Signature Image

I'm all for happy endings. I don't need reality, thats why I'm watching anime. lol

i like all the happy endings that leave me feeling..........................happy :p

I don't mind some sadneess throughout the anime, but please give me a happy ending. Or semi happy.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.