Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 one piece - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Are the rumors really true that 4kids ent is licensing this show?
Say it ain't so we don't need a good anime to be Ruined

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

It isn't a rumor one piece really did get licensed by 4kids. Here is a link or if you actually want to go to the actual document it's right here

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

Yeah i knew it was true and i really don't want to see how they are gona butcher this anime. They are gona probly cut out half of the fight scenes and change the story of most parts. I just hope they don't change the names or cut out 20 eps just to make 1.

o.o You guys make it sound like they're worse than Funimation... <--doesn't really know that much about anime. Are they?

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

Quote by bucket_shotYou guys make it sound like they're worse than Funimation... <--doesn't really know that much about anime. Are they?

Well until recently 4kids refused to distribute any uncut versions of the animes they had while funimation does release uncut versions of their stuff.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I say give it a chance before.....As for the censorship..it all depends on what time it wil air...But I must admit that if they are trying to sell this as a show for childre say ages 9 and up..I wouldn't let my kids see this because there is a lot of blood in this anime....I'm going with the benefit of the doubt and hoping it won't be soooo bad.

Signature Image

just curious, how many eps in one piece. animenfo said 136+. whats the exact number?

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

no one knows, the series is nowhere near the manga, and manga shows no sign of ending..

and guys, quit being so melodramatic about dubs -_-

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

where can i get the 3rd volume??

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.