Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favourite teacher? - Minitokyo

Who is your favourite teacher?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, I am wondering that who is your favourite teacher you ever had?

I have a very weird teacher who teaches us computer, and he doesn't care about what we do in class, just as long as we hand in the assighnment on time. We were actually playing computer games in school, and sometime he would come and play with us. He is awesome.

I wish you guys have the same luck I have.

Signature

Sorry but you've duped a recent thread. Any threads you dupe older than 4 weeks are okay but this thread in the link is like 3 weeks.
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17828/

Anyways, my science teacher is awesome. He's funny....besides the fact that he's fat. :/ XD

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

my favorite teacher would be my 4th year high school adviser. he is very nice and he helps me all the time. he helps me in many aspects of my life not just academic alone. he gave me advises on love, friends and relationships. that's why i miss him so much. in addition he is also a good teacher.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by afanSorry but you've duped a recent thread. Any threads you dupe older than 4 weeks are okay but this thread in the link is like 3 weeks.
Anyways, my science teacher is awesome. He's funny....besides the fact that he's fat. :/ XD

oops. sry for that

Signature

None of my computer teachers were that cool! Why?!?! ;_;
My grade 9 and 10 Japanese teacher was inspiring though. I enjoyed his teaching style and his stories of when he went to Japan. It's what started my facination with their culture and eventually led me to take a student exchange to Japan.

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Haha, I have a lot if favorite teachers.

My social studies teacher (in summer school) is a weird guy, 'cause he lies all the time, so he has to say "trust" if he's telling the truth. And we had a toast centre at the back of the classroom since our class goes on at 1pm to 4pm, so in case we're hungry, we can make our own toast. Best of all, he tolerates swearing, since he swears too. XD

Another favorite teacher is my CAPP (Career and Personal Planning) teacher, who lets you play games on the computer and tells us to e-mail our homework to him before 11:59pm.

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Lol pamelaho, my computer teacher is exactly the same as your CAPP teacher.

Signature

dragonsnake26

Dragon

My middle school band teacher! She rocks and liked our family's Chinese food ^^ The only thing that went bad was she got stressed out with guys messing around in our class >_>

Other: Both math teachers who are also turned to be friends lol. They're awesome and funny. One is my actual math teacher, the other is my advisor.

[Insert Sig Here >_<]

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

only 1, my design teacher since he always sides me cos we both play the same mmorpg =D.

its would be realli nice if i had a teacher like onizuka though =X

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Heyos. . . take a look at this thread on favorite teachers:

Remember to search before you create new threads to avoid creating duplicates :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.