Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Blah, sticky caps... - Minitokyo

Blah, sticky caps...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

... they should be banned. Probably there are a lot of topics about sticky caps here, but I really need to say this: People should just type NORMALLY. All my friends type in sticky caps. In fact, they write paragraphs in sticky caps. Those things are the hardest to read in the world.

And abnormal spelling should be banned too. Bad grammar is okay, 'cause no one's perfect, but if you spell "what" as "wat" and "you" as "u", you really need to go back to kindergarten. Ugh, I hate people who TyPe LiKe dIs. They drive me NUTS.

Sorry, I had to let this out. I can't stand trying to read sentences in sticky caps. I don't mean to offend people who type like this. Haha, I guess my tension was building up to a point I have to say this.

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

lol... I fully understand waht you mean !
there's a person who seldom talks to me and when she does, she asks this really random question and types like that... and I'm just like to her:
"Go away. You can't even speak/ type English properly" xd
i really do dislike it... I can understand when some people just have the caps in the middle of a sentence to make it look "cool" (but correct spelling), the way u rite lyk dis is even worse and the two together LyK DiS cUz iM sO KeUL is the worst.

(T_T)

Thanks for sharing that with us pamelaho ^_^ I completely understand your frustration XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

Sticky caps are an abomination to writing, communication. I still remember the first time I received an email formated like this... I thought it was an image file sent as a text file (I can't be the only one who looks at BMP files in binary/hexidecimal.... When I recieved fan mail for my old CCS site, I tossed these things away because I got a headache trying to read them.

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Hmmmm... I think this style of writing with AlTeRnAtE CaPs LiKe ThIs is called "keycaps".

And I think the more you visit internet forums, the less you use keycaps and the more correctly you write. Example: before I first joined a Web forum, I used to type all lowercase. Now I have 3 years crawling the Web forums and I can only write correctly. Perhaps that's the explanation to why do I see so much keycaps in those web pages visited by those rich teenagers who get drunk 4 times a week and go to the nicest bars in town. Believe me, my school is filled with them and they barely even use their computer: they're sorta "omfg!!! HOW DID U GOT linux ON UR comp??? YoU'Re A CoMpLeTe Pr0!!!"

PS: WhY tHe HeLl Do I hAvE a FlAsHiNg LIgHt In ThE ToP rIgHt CoRnEr Of My KeYbOaRd!?!?!? XD XD XD

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.