Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Samurai Champloo : Who do u think Fuu likes?? - Minitokyo

Samurai Champloo : Who do u think Fuu likes??

Tagged under Samurai Champloo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

OroItachi

OroItachi

~ cursed ~

samurai champloo........a great anime.....but personally...i expected way more stuff to happen in the ending of its anime.......anyways....for those fans......who do u think Fuu likes.....issit Mugen....issit Jin?? or issit sumbody else O_o

- The cursed ones hold the heaviest grudge -

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Hmmm, there was a time when I thought she was falling for Jin, but I'm not sure she'd be able to choose between them. She wuvs them both ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

I not so sure bout this either.
I still on da halfway at the 2nd season.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

not sure.... was thinking the same thing as Aa-chan, agrees completely :D

Signature

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Both. She cares alot abt them both.. :D

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

OroItachi

OroItachi

~ cursed ~

lol......hmm.....but if u see the ending....they went their seperate ways....i mean....didnt u guys expected them to be together? i meant.....3 of them....i was really dissapointed when three of them seperated..... :(

GallyAngel

GallyAngel

Taking the Hobbits to Isengard!!

I think they loved eachother in a sibling sorta way. ^_^;; It's just the way they bickered at times...

Besides, Jin has that chick at the temple to return to, and Mugen's probably going to be very surprised by the return of the Ninja girl.... Did Fuu ever have a guy who might come after her? T-T

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by GallyAngelI think they loved eachother in a sibling sorta way. ^_^;; It's just
the way they bickered at times...
Besides, Jin has that chick at the temple to return to, and Mugen's
probably going to be very surprised by the return of the Ninja girl....
Did Fuu ever have a guy who might come after her? T-T

Lol.
I also think it was a sibling kind of love. I really can't picture her with either of them, and I like the relationship they had. It was quite funny.
I really hope that ninja girl does come back, she was awesome. XD

OroItachi

OroItachi

~ cursed ~

Quote by zephiris26...I really hope that ninja girl does come back, she was awesome

x_x i dunno man....if only there was an ova or sumthin.....but.....im quite sure that eps 26 or 25 or....well....i forgot .....is final ..... i doubt there will be anythin beyond that......but....i really really wanna see who those three end up with.....lol....and i wanna see that ninja girl too XP

I think Fuu likes Jin or Mugen..... thats the best guess you'll ever get

meowwoof

nani?

Quote by zephiris26I also think it was a sibling kind of love.

I couldn't have said it better, and it would just be wrong if she did "hook up" with either of them, i mean she is only 15 (16?).........But yea really that ninja chick was super cool, now Mugen could hook up with her, that would be eventful

Losers make the winners

^__^ mugen.

destati

Yuusha-Oh

At the end? Quite obviously Mugen.

And I still refuse to believe they seperated. In my heart, the show will always end with a shot of each of their feet stopping and turning around.

Darky

Darky

Fallen Broken Angel Dark Mousy

Samurai Champloo shounds like Samurai Shampoo.

I am broken.... I fell from heaven.... With my dark appearance.... I need your help... Cuz I'm Dark Mousy the fallen dark angel...

Archspectre

Archspectre

Deception, It Will Konsume You

Lol, that artist in eps. 5 who painted her with the sunflowers. JK.

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." -Albert Einstein

"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." -Winston Churchill

"The future is like heaven-everyone exalts it, but no one wants to go there now." -James Baldwin

"Forever in debt to your priceless advice." -Kurt Cobain

Bleachluv

Bleachluv

fma psycho =^.^=

the Sunflower Samurai........?

"where did I come from and where am I going?"-Lust

Has to be jin

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by Bleachluvthe Sunflower Samurai........?

I don't want to spoil you, but...no. You'll see later. :)

I don't think Fuu likes either of them. My guess is that she likes the Sunflower Samurai if she ever meets him.

GallyAngel

GallyAngel

Taking the Hobbits to Isengard!!

Quote by Bleachluvthe Sunflower Samurai........?

Quote by Akemi-JamieI don't think Fuu likes either of them. My guess is that she likes the Sunflower Samurai if she ever meets him.

Err, Just No guys. Really. Just wait and see. ^_^'

Still say their Like siblings! But there was that mole-like guy in eps.4... ^_~

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

that's a tough one. I would root for jin since he's the more subtle one of the two. mugen is to much for fuu lol =P

At the end...I kind of got the feeling that Jin liked Fuu, and that Fuu liked Mugen.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I don't think she "fell" for anyone if you ask me.
I think she loved Mugen and Jin for their personalities just the same.

Signature Image

Balith

Susumy

im not sure!!! i think she likes Jin, cause of the one episode where jin fell in love with that one chick, but then again, it could be Mugen. I guess, we will find out, but who knows!!!

Look at me! Do I look like a Susumy to you?! My friend says I do!!!!!

Siral:"No its not just with humans, im not full human either! so how is it that I dont remember my best friends?! tell me that?! its not because I have more human in me that Cascade does! its cause everyone! including demons, vampires, anything! they all forget after time! youll figure that out when you forget Cascade as well! everyone forgets it just how life is!"

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.