Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Samurai Champloo : Who do u think Fuu likes?? - Minitokyo

Samurai Champloo : Who do u think Fuu likes??

Tagged under Samurai Champloo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

uh....hmmmm....um.... maybe uh.... jin????

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I think Mugen but I read an interview with the creator and even he is undecided.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hrm... i think Fuu likes Mugen better. she said that one line "but Mugen will..." (don't remember the rest of it) when she was talking to Jin about something towards the end of the series. it seemed pretty definite that she just thought of Jin as a friend.

Signature Image

Quote by DarkySamurai Champloo shounds like Samurai Shampoo.

ummm wat does that have to do with the topic????

anyways i think she likes Mugen

flclinutri

flclinutri

Evil Yaoi Fangirl

I think she likes Mugen, because come on, he's the main, plus the main always gets the girl, though Mugen don't look like he cares....at all and Jin is just there because he wants to beat Mugen

~:You're going to hell where I'll be torturing you:~
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

i always assumed she liked jin, then again...
i could never see mugen being with her though. there's only so much of his attitude you could handle

Nothing strange here folks, move along...

Signature

I think Mugen :D but Jin is cool to!

i think jin. because if you seen the disorder diary episode and the one before that....

you'll see that fuu was jealous of another woman jin liked
thinks he's attractive
and wants him to open up to her ^^

i think jin is hot too ^^

I think she likes Mugen even though it seemed she got more along with Jin. She was arguing with Mugen a lot of the time. Both Jin and Mugen are too old for her. I think they are around 20, while she is only 15. She cares about both of them a lot but I still think she likes Mugen more than anyone else. ^_^

~Absorb All Awesome Anime~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

true cant decide on who she liked more

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

Jin's such a quiet type though. Mugen would be better for her.

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Yeah they walk separate ways but it looks like Jin liked her and she always liked Mugen better.. lol *evil laugh* ku ku ku ku.. so i stay with Jin xD.. jk..so yeah i guess you can say she likes both.. but mugen more :D

Signature

of course she loves Jin c'mon thats not even really a question i mean remember in her diary she said that she was finally alone with him but he didn't talk to her? But yeah definitely she loves Jin thats why she was jealous about him buying a woman and its also why she was reuctant to let the blind girl take him

It seemed like she liked Jin because she got jealous over the other woman he liked, and would talk to him and stay near him, but at times, it seemed like she liked Mugen since the two of them seemed to have a lot of fun together, but I can't picture either of them with Fuu. She seems to become attached very quickly. I think it's just the way she is, but in relationships, I think Jin would go more for someone like the girl he met in episode eleven, and I think Mugen would go for a little more of a challenge(someone who could defend themself and would put up a fight).

And if she really did love one of them, she wouldn't have gone her seperate ways(at the end). She would have definetly pursued, so she must not have loved either one.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I really don't know who she likes but I like Fuu and Jin pairing more. Jin really cares for Fuu. He's always there to comfort her. Plus, he chose his promise to her than to run away with the woman from the brothel.

Chezabelle

Yaknowhattamean?

You guys with the spoilers suck. Writing down what happens in the end without a spoiler warning. Grrr. I would have GUESSED she would have ended up with Jin, cause I want Mugen to be with that Samurai undercover-cop chick.

Signature

getJosie4

getJosie4

Dreamer

I guess she would have ended with Mugen. I guess he cared for her a lot, but he just didn't show. In the episode down at the river, he had listened all the time what they were talking about.
Or when Fuu-chan was in the bath with Sara-san, she was asked how Mugen looked like and she answered he was lower than a human, but she didn't continue, I thought she was lying and just didn't want to tell Sara-san, what she really thought.
Well, the episode afterwards where Sara-san faught Mugen next to the river, he got hurt and Sara-san wanted to kill him. Fuu protectes Mugen, although Mugen told her to stay away...Sara-san was very impressed and I guess she thought about her saying that Mugen has never been loved and corrected it in her head, because there ws little Fuu-chan who jumped upon him to protect him.

get_Josie4

~Twelve~ (coming soon)
~STRANDED~ New One Piece Doujinshi
Coming soon...
Have a look and comment!

After I saw the episode you were talking about, I thought it might be Mugen. Fuu does certain things that lead either way. When she sent Jin with Sara, it was because he was more mature and wouldn't try anything, but I wonder if she secretly sent Jin because she couldn't be apart from Mugen. Also, after Mugen is injured, she stays with him most of the time, rather than looking for Jin. This could have been because he could have been dying, but you never know. And of course, the jumping in the way. She was protecting his life, and that definetly struck me as something. It also made me respect her more. ^_^

SoultakerJustice

SoultakerJustice

Hero for the Future

I Think it could be Mugen. If you seen last week's episode I think you might agree with me with this one.

Personally, I think the trio have only grown to have sibling feelings towards one another.

forgotenfeather

forgotenfeather

Dont forget the forgoten feather

She likes Jin.

Signature Image

she likes NEITHER lol

well i would have to say that Fuu likes Jin because if you remember when Jin went to the brothel to see Flower Fuu was really jealous but then again she does make fun of mugen alot so she could like him to i dont even know :(

on my opinion if she had to fall for for one of them it would have to be mugen all the girls want the bad ass cmon its obvious well kinda

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.