Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is there a God ?????? - Minitokyo

Is there a God ??????

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 155 total items

sakuralim

Love is ......

Hmmm........... have ever wonder is there a God in this world ? Do you believe there is God ? Do you think there is hell or heaven ? do you believe there is a rebirth or another life in another world ? have you ever ask yourself why were you born in this world ? hmm.... I kind da have lot of question ^^" haha

proj

proj

piracy~Digita

hmmm, a deep question ~ okay..

well - i perceive GOD to be in the shape of a geometrical sphere...a sphere can be sliced symmetrically in infinite directions at its center ~ infinite possibilities & paths, & even the word "GOD" -itself- is symbolized by other names too numerous to count...i like to pursue a path of personal faith over written dogma, for what i think of as GOD would probably earn a "red-carpet" burning at the stake by the Catholic clergy.. ;o

but my faith is my own to keep..

now, i tend to follow the logic that hell & heaven are more like states of consciousness as opposed to actual places (chibi angels & devils awaiting with promises for our deeds = kinda odd.. oO); as far as reincarnation ~ i'm not a fan of that philosophy, something about it doesn't set right with me.. =/

as far as my fate is concerned, i do believe that i'm here to evolve my consciousness ~ to push myself beyond the boundary & break personal habits of ignorant ways.. *shrugs* but all in all, i try not to think too much into it ~ for as time progresses, so do i change & refine my beliefs .. :)

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I think (a) "god" is a term that is streched and manipulated by many people. Its hard to answer this question without being specific.

But if we are talking about a Christain God, then no. thats just plain stupid. (if i just offended anyone, dont take it personally, I just could never believe a God like that would exist).

Oh yeah, and no heaven or hell either. (I dont like the idea of going to hell because I had the guts to do something "wrong" according to a religion).

Why was I born? Its called biology. If I was born for a perpose, thats another question, but I dont like the idea of fate like that question suggests.

"[i dont like fate because] I dont like the idea of not being in control of my life." -- Neo

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

I believe in God and in Jesus. I do because of my personal experience, the bible, historic evidence, and the event of Fatima, Portugal, witnessed bo over 40,000 believers and skeptics alike.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Nope! free thinker... :) :) :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

hmm...i don't really know. i'm not christian, so i definitely don't really believe in all that stuff.

bloodphoenix

bloodphoenix

Shadowflame

personally I belive religion as an attempt to create reason where it cannot be found the attempt to create an ultimate truth where there is only the flexible ever changing truths of science

Time is wriitten on the wind Fate is not carved in sheets of stone these are the words that I have heard~gasaraki
I lie in darkness because darkness lies in me

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Yes. I believe in God. :)
And I believe in eternal praise or damnation. I think there is somewhere where the decent people go and somewhere where the murderous evil people go. So i guess i believe in Karma. Ooo a little paganism. :D I like to look at religions and compare similarities and differences. And I always feel better after I talk with God and tell him my problems before I go try to fix them.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I can't decide if He's there or not, and I think humanity, in the ultimate end, is damned, because we're destroying ourselves. Studying religion is interesting, especially Christianity (mainly Catholicism) because of all the hypocricy. Back when I believed, I took a Transcendentalist view of everything; Nature is my Church, not a building, and God speaks through the animals, plants, and all that is beautiful, as Thoreau and Emerson and Emily Dickinson -- in one particular poem -- said.

I do believe in rebirth...I feel so much older than I really am, as though I've lived through many different historical periods. Freaky but true. Heaven is where my late grandfather is, and hell is where I am now.

You ask if I've ever wondered why I was born, which I do. I also wonder where fate is leading me, who's pulling the strings. I wonder what my purpose is here, if I even have one. Fate has dealt me a rough hand for a while now, so I'm doubtful that I have a reason for being here. Have you ever wondered what your purpose for being here is?

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

I find spontaneous creation to be rather farfetched, so I believe that an intelligence was involved somewhere along the line.
I've also had several encounters with the supernatural. (Either that, or I'm just another horny teenager with an overactive imagination) ^_^'

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

You just read his reply. ;)

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Quote by undeadsymphonyI find spontaneous creation to be rather farfetched, so I believe that
an intelligence was involved somewhere along the line.
I've also had several encounters with the supernatural. (Either that,
or I'm just another horny teenager with an overactive imagination) ^_^'

LMAO.
I don't believe there is a god..simple as... I believe there is something else totally different that no-one has discovered, and will never discovered...jus my lil opinion

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i think there is a god
i'm an open-minded person and i understand why some don't believe in God
i have faith in god that someday i will be rewarded for my good actions

Why yes, yes there is a God.

Signature
	Image[/img]

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I believed in "Allah"...
He is the only god in this world...
In addition, there is a life after we die...
We will be punished if we have sin...
Heaven will be for good folks...
Hell will be for bad folks... :) :D :) :D

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

yes i am a christian and there is a heavan and a hell. if you don't believe in hell or the devel well lets just say that wouldn't be a pretty picture...but yes i beleive in Jesus and that he died on the cross to forgive our sins and that God loved us so much that he sent his One and only Son-Jesus- to earth to forgive all of our sins by dying on the cross. So yeah if anybody wants to hear more about what i have to say just visit me.^_^

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

Quote by crossfusionyes i am a christian and there is a heavan and a hell. if you don't believe in hell or the devel well lets just say that wouldn't be a pretty picture...but yes i beleive in Jesus and that he died on the cross to forgive our sins and that God loved us so much that he sent his One and only Son-Jesus- to earth to forgive all of our sins by dying on the cross. So yeah if anybody wants to hear more about what i have to say just visit me.^_^

i follow along with the catholics and christians. i believe in God and love him with an undying passion nd i curse the devil and all his evilness. so yes i believe ther is a God.

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I definately believe in god and that there is a Heaven and Hell. In my faith I would be considerd a christian. I also believe that there is only one God.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

hmm ... when there is a god he sleets since he made the world.
Good or bad heaven or hell, i think you can see a live where everythings goes wrong is hell a live where everything is right can be heaven its all a queastion how you want to see it.

There was a time i have believed there is a God, but now i'm not sure.
The only thing i believe in at the moment is that we can be born again and again.

Mathematics & Science > God
I'm an atheist.
There is no god or devil.
Prayer will not help you.
When you die, you simply cease to exist.

I believe there isn't...if there is, well...Im screwed ^^'

Signature Image

loveumuch

loveumuch

Angels from Hell

I don't beleive in gods or evils or anything else like them XO .But I often feel afraid of them when i was walking in the dark.....ALONE! XD XD XD

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Of course I do. God's always got my back.

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

I've never been a believer in God, in my opinion I don't think there's an omnipotent being watching over ever single person on the planet and I doubt the universe and our world were created by that one being. I don't know how we got here, I doubt we'll ever know for sure but I just can't believe that it was the work of a god, sorry. I don't know if there is an afterlife, I'd like to think there was but again I can't be sure, I can only hope that there is. I've talked to a lot of people on this subject and I've had some people become very offend by my opinions on the subject and even had people tell me that since I don't believe in God that I'll go to hell :| I'm sorry but if we have a god that will send good people to hell for simply having their own beliefs and opinions then I don't want to worship or have anything to do with a god like that. In my opinion that's not a god, that's a dictator, it's like a dictator saying praise me or I'll send you to the dungeons where you'll be tortured for all eternity. Sorry but I don't like that idea. I have no problem with people believing in God, I know that it makes a lot of people happy and that they enjoy doing it, I'm fine with that. I think that everyone has the right to believe what they want and I don't try to push my beliefs on anyone I just give my opinions on the subject if it's brought up. What annoys me is when I come across the fanatical Christians who think it's their duty to try and convert me to Christianity and try to tell me why my beliefs are wrong, I don't tell them that their religion is wrong so what right do they have to tell me that my lack of religion is wrong? It just annoys me.

Anyway sorry for ranting on like that, I have nothing against Christians what so ever, many of my good friends are Christians and I think they're wonderful people, I was just voicing my opinions. I'm truly sorry if anything I've said here has offended or insulted anyone, it wasn't my intention at all.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 155 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.