Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fullmetal Alchemist OVA - Minitokyo

Fullmetal Alchemist OVA

page 1 of 1 22 total items

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

is anyonn know when fullmetal OVA will come,
what topic is talking about,
Happy / Sad ending

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Whew, i rather not know the ending.... I thought its gonna come next year, no ??

Signature

GundamFans

GundamFans

hear from friend that will come this summer
not not know exact the date & what it ending
so want to know

Signature

there's an FMA ova....?

GundamFans

GundamFans

yes, is fullmetal alchemist
last time, Ed go to Germany ( our world ? )
so want to know when it will come

Signature

really,

I also like Ed but I think he little bit silly,
just care about his brother but not himself
anywhere, I still like him,

pls anyone could tell when it will come

XD

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Ah, man!! I don't want that sereis to end!! nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I realy love that anime!! Tell us when it's comming but don't tell us what's the ending about!! Got it!?

Signature Image

yes, yes,

is it really come,
when ? when ?
if don't know, that no problem,
but know now, super want to know when

Fullmetal fans , pls tell,

pls ~~~~~~~~~~~

Signature

ded113

The Grunge Princess

No there isn't an OAV. Just a movie comming out in the summer in Japan this year.

Quote by ded113No there isn't an OAV. Just a movie comming out in the summer in Japan this year.

Yeah, its a movie not an OVA. It'll be a while till we get to see it. It has to come out on dvd first, so we probably won't see it till next year.

Be Free and Masturbate

the closest thing to an FMA ova.. is the reflections.. other than that.. its the movie.. the promo for the movie seems weird.. did envy turn into a dragon??

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

prolly get it on fansub as soon as it's released in japan...that is if I can say "fansub" here...is that a bad word, oh well.... fansub fansub fansub....hehe

what's this "reflections" your talking about psy?

oh yeah....and those just watching the stuff on cartoon network...if you think it's good so far you haven't seen nothing yet...it only gets better and better and better...till the bitter end =) Mwuahahaha

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't about ova, but I knoe theres a movie, which is kinda like the sequel to the tv series.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

KisekiAeon

KisekiAeon

Silent Soul

well, I hope the movie will make up for the ending. Truthfully, I was disappointed in the ending. It was completely obvious they wanted a sequal. lolz

O welz, can't wait for the movie. It looks promising, but the preview I saw made it look like it was during the series or sumin. Dunno. =P

The unfolding of Dark Fairy Tales.
On a Mission in Taisakusen.

Hi

just know what is TV series
what is OVA,
what is FMA

are they a movie in cinema

could anyone so kind to teach me

tks

^_^'

Signature

i heard about the movie..
kinda like al went all out to become a national alchemist and tries to find ed.
its the sequel i think..
alternate ending to the series..

Signature

MaddPuss

MaddPuss

bootless kitty

July 27th, I believe is the date that it comes out in Japan. I personally, after seeing spoiler images, can not wait for the movie to come out. I sort of hope that someone fansubs it before it's ruined..er..dub'd. >_>

Signature

Quote by flukeprolly get it on fansub as soon as it's released in japan...that is if
I can say "fansub" here...is that a bad word, oh well.... fansub fansub
fansub....hehe
what's this "reflections" your talking about psy?
oh yeah....and those just watching the stuff on cartoon network...if
you think it's good so far you haven't seen nothing yet...it only gets
better and better and better...till the bitter end =) Mwuahahaha

The reflections was released by nanashi fansubs.. and it has some extra clips and stuff..

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by dutchforce

Quote by ded113No there isn't an OAV. Just a movie comming out in the summer in Japan this year.

Yeah, its a movie not an OVA. It'll be a while till we get to see it. It has to come out on dvd first, so we probably won't see it till next year.

It's a bit of a shame it'll probably get licensed before anyone has a chance to sub it. Fansubs usually do a much better job than the "pros."

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Just so someone knows, it is not an alternate ending, but a continuation.

Woo!! I'm waiting for FMA Movie too.. really like it alot.. One of the best anime!! Kudos!!

I really hope it gets licensed soon (with the same voice actors at the very least.) It's about the only way I'm going to get to see it. Suppose they'd ever release it in actual movie theatres in America?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.