Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about shonen-ai? - Minitokyo

What do you think about shonen-ai?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

Not my kind of thing. Neither is yuri/shoujo-ai. The thing is, I have no problems with homosexuals but what I want in relationships in my anime is strictly male/female for the most part.

There are a few anime titles I like, though.

~ Maria-sama ga Miteru
~ Gokujou Seitokai (if turns out to be shoujo-ai)
~ Kyou Kara Maou

Emm....I'm not so sure what shonen-ai is.... ^_^' :sweat:

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by TimanaEmm....I'm not so sure what shonen-ai is.... ^_^' :sweat:

Shounen ai is gay.

;)

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Quote by --Azmaria--Me here!!!! I want to say my opinion!!! Well, the people who know me knows very well that I LOVE Gravitation series. The first time I've seen Shuichi's cute face, I "investigate" about the series and I discovered that it was a shonen ai series. I thought it many times, and I've decided that I can't lost the opportunity of watch an excelent anime only because of that. I've obtained the series, and I just love it!!! And I've thought "Thank heavens that I watch it!" So, if you don't like shonen ai series, and you think the story is interesting, just see it, don't be afraid! And the only things that the main chara do that can disturb you, is only some kisses. Anymore!!!!!! Finally, it's only shonen-ai, and if those things disturbs you, only forward the video! ^^
*hugs to all you!!!!*Gravitation is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
ShuxYuki for ever!!!!!!!!Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!

*high-five to fellow Grav fan* Hoo-rah!

Quote by Shkira

Quote by TimanaEmm....I'm not so sure what shonen-ai is.... ^_^' :sweat:

Shounen ai is gay. ;)

Well, now, you couldn't ask for a more eloquent explanation....

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

well ok for me...but not my favourite kind....i'll get sick if watched to many....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Besa

Abyss

Hell yeah shounen ai...*pictures Auel with Sting*<3

Signature Image

Kaoru-San

Kaoru-San

Banana Goddess

I think it's mmaky, but i like shoujo ai a whole lot better! XD But that's just because i'm a girl.. it think x_x

No matter who you are, if you have a dream youre striving for and it sees impossible to accomplish, as long as you at least try, then it doesn't matter if you make it or not. Because deep down you know you gave it a shot. - Naru Narusegawa| Love Hina
Signature
|Female-Ecchi-Fans|Love Hina-Fans|Girls Only Shoujo Ai|
|Stop Bunnies|Chibi-Fest|Nippon-Foods|

i personaly like shounen ai, yaoi, slash, light or explicit or hinted :D and i've corrupted all my friends into liking it as well :D *is proud*
i can understand why people are uncomfortable with boy love but i think it's just cute...
my favouriate yaoi artist is youka nitta :D she's amazing!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.